.::Kulwant Fan Club::. - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
So many points to address, Sara!

1) You are so right. Kul is not only hot, but cute too because he comes across very innocent. His eyes are just to die for ;) Very soft, tender, but also intense...

2) I really hope there is no masala twist with the step-siblings /stepmom angle. Although, you never know... I think Mandira is pretty genuine about her feelings for Kul. Unless...if Monty gets married one day and Mandira starts treating that bahu better than Geet...although I can't imagine why! Geet is like an ideal bahu, na?
yes Tas! There are so many hot actors (though none are as Hot as our Piyush) in Indian TV but none has that innocence, cute pair of eyes as like Kulwant has. I can spent all day staring at his deep, soft eyes.

and yup Geet looks like an ideal bahu but twist can come if Monty gets jealous. remember how he behaved with Kul when GJ was in the hospital?
I think if there are people on the show that can become negative, it's 1) Dolly (as we all have discussed) and 2) Monty.

Dolly is already showing those grey shades, but Monty has the capacity to be mean (although recently he has been really cute and sweet). I can see in about 3 or 4 months, they will create some kudi for him. But it might be his biwi that will create problems, and not Monty...or she'll make him bad.

You never know...
thanks for dis club and im in too
The #1 Piyush Sahdev book,has taken a launch and hittin all stores near 2 u.so grab a book and melt like chocolate in you mouth....release date..april 23rd.writer????
Posted: 14 years ago
i remember this guy from the zee show har ghar kuch kehta hai.  i was wondering why he was soo familiar LOL
yup he is the most hottest man alive today on the tv screen, too mad if mmdr ends coz we will not see this handsome hunk afterwards :(
i'll print out pictures of kul and send em 2 u sara
n them put some on my wall rite beside my shahid kapoor poster
i wanna join dis fanclub m piyush's gr8 fan
hello kulwantfan welcome to the fanclub