•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I was expecting this show to be really nice and funny....but it is a totally STUPID show!!!
When one watches this show, he hears laughing sounds in the background...even when there is nothing to laugh about.😭.!!

This show has proved one thing....that no-one can produce good comedy show in indian television except JD-AATISH duo ( produced really nice comedies -khichdi and sarabhai vs sarabhai and comedy- cum- dramas - baa bahoo aur baby, jassuben.. and remote control👏)

I have been changing channels of the stupid box in search of a good comedy show...but none of them-😡-whether sab's shows main kab saas banungi,taarak mehta ka ooltah chashma,lo ho gai pooja...,jugni..or 9x's babban bahi, dhak dhak..,&jamegi jodi, star one's paani puri and now this show- were able to bring even a smile on my face...hasnaa to duur ki baat hai...😡

i had seen the original YEH JO HAI ZINDAGI.. a few days back on star plus, and that really made me laugh...that show is far-far better from this show....
I dont agree with the fact that this show is based on it... 
Edited by instantkhichdi - 15 years ago

just watch yeh jo hai zindagi on youtube and compare urself!

GKBH is not even 1% of YJHZ

hey

thanks for telling me about yeh jo hai zindagi  on youtube... its hillariousss... lovee that showww and i agree about how GKBH is not even close to 1%

100% , GKbH is not even close to Yeh jo hai Zindagi!!

YJHZ is a super classic comedy .....Ghar ki baat hai is very much avoidable!
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Ghar ki baat hai , is f9 comedy , i surely laughs in dis .

But YJHZ is a diff league , probably nly DBD , flop show n SVS comes into tht league.