Judges Have No Right to Make Fun of Contestants!!!

mk727272 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey All,

I have watched reality shows whether it is Nach Baliye, Indian Idol, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and many more. I have seen judges making comments which are encouraging and sometimes may be difficult but should always be to the point.

Judges have no right to make fun of the contestants. Contestants should respect Judges's decision but if the judges are rude and are having fun at the contestant's expense then it is not right.

I feel and believe that the Judges of this show are rude, obnoxious and downright rude not understanding the contestant's feeling.

I understand that they have a tough decision to make and cannot please everyone and whether they like it or not they will end up hurting or disappointing someone.

But showing respect to your fellow  human being is a matter of courtesy and how you see others in life and these three judges have shown they cannot give respect to their contestants but demand respect?

Someone should tell them that respect is earned and not grabbed!!!!!

And if you cannot show respect to others then you are not a good person.

Love to know your comments.

Keep Smiling,
Happiness Always,
MK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have noticed often during auditions many judes are quite rude and heartless. It includes Anu Malik, Farah Khan to mention a few....πŸ˜”
kristie12 thumbnail
you can not help but laugh at some people....
If we laugh at them after watching on TV, imagine the judges' situation as they had to see them live...
Girl_2007 thumbnail
i agree wid you.... πŸ˜› things are said wid courtesy, there are many ways to say something, and as judges, they must inform about the weak points, advise for their improvement, and a bit more.. but not like this..  actually, some participants were lucky, they were treatened nicely, but sum werent, so i guess its a matter of luck aswell.. πŸ˜†
but its true, generally, in this kinds of shows judges tend to be rude..
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree alot of judges are rude to contestants ,they shouldn't do that. It will discourage people from taking part....they should be giving them hope rather than laughing at them...lol..but some indeed are funny..hahaha..but i guess thats a judge's job.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I also have noticed this in various reality shows. it is sad. I feel like there should be mutual respect between both the judges and the contestants.Edited by Aamir's Fan - 15 years ago
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...but sometimes i guess they just feel like they have to laugh! i laugh tons while watching it on TV, what abt the judges? they're probably dying! πŸ˜†
-Ami- thumbnail
I agree....Sometimes, the judges do tend to make a little bit more fun of the contestants...and it could discourage some of them....But I can't really not blame them..Becuas even I sometimes find some of the contestants funny and laugh..
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

i agree...but sometimes i guess they just feel like they have to laugh! i laugh tons while watching it on TV, what abt the judges? they're probably dying! πŸ˜†

When I read what you wrote, the first thing that comes to my mind is during American Idol auditions Randy holds a bunch of papers covers his face and starts laughing behind covers πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

When I read what you wrote, the first thing that comes to my mind is during American Idol auditions Randy holds a bunch of papers covers his face and starts laughing behind covers πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I luv american idol auditions!! 🀣🀣
i always only watch the auditions and i never watch after that...some of the auditions are soo funny! and i luv Simon's comments! hey, hes mean but at least he tells the truthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†