Posted: 15 years ago
๐ŸคขNO offense but shes got some issues or she just thinks that shes all that which shes not. Shes always hatin of ppl and she is so mean that she thinks that everyone is pathetic compared to her and all. I mean yeah ur a judge but u shouldnt over do everythihing and make others seem small. IEdited by calizgurl - 15 years ago
well, start from urself, ur point is right, one shud think of others deffects only after knowing oneselfs; put it into practice ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Girl_2007

well, start from urself, ur point is right, one shud think of others deffects only after knowing oneselfs; put it into practice ๐Ÿ˜Š

whts tht suppose dto mean????????????
Originally posted by calizgurl

whts tht suppose dto mean????????????

that means that u are also being rude by using rude language ๐Ÿ˜Š

that means that u are also being rude by using rude language ๐Ÿ˜Š

Excuse me................. i wasnt even talking to u and im calling her a BIT** not u and no one asked for ur opinion kkkkkkkkkkk๐Ÿ˜Š

Excuse me................. i wasnt even talking to u and im calling her a BIT** not u and no one asked for ur opinion kkkkkkkkkkk๐Ÿ˜Š

if u dont want other ppl views, then wats the use of opening a topic in a public forum? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Girl_2007 - 15 years ago

if u dont want other ppl views, then wats the use of opening a topic in a public forum? ๐Ÿ˜Š
I said i didnt want UR opion  but not others, o they can surely view their opinions  k๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by calizgurl - 15 years ago

I said i didnt want UR opion ๐Ÿ˜Š

u didnt want it before or after reading my opinion?
๐Ÿ˜Š

u didnt want it before or after reading my opinion?
If i knew there are ppl like u in this forum then believe me i wouldve like neva opened this topic and wasted my time dealing with someone like U๐Ÿ˜Šand im like so done arguing with k

๐Ÿ˜Š If i knew there are ppl like u in this forum then believe me i wouldve like neva opened this topic and wasted my time dealing with someone like U๐Ÿ˜Šand im like so done arguing with k

its not my problem, u can always edit ur comment ๐Ÿ˜Š. and u can stop arguing if u want, i was just reminding u that its not necessary to use foul language over here.