BV 2nd Feb Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone, i'm Shona and from now on i'll be updating on mondays and tuesdays

this is my first update so it's not all that great

epi starts off with maasa telling Sumitra to persuade Gehna to put jewellery back on, she leaves and Gehna enters. Sumitra tells Gehna that even after living in the house for so many years she hasnt been able to understand maasa who appears to be a "patthar" at times and soft at others.Gehna replies that maasa is only soft to her blood-relatives, to the rest she is a "patthar ki murat".
Sumitra says "its possible thats your right but it would be sensible to follow the riti revaz for the peace of the family" and she hands Gehna the jewlellery. Gehna takes it while Maasa watches.

Scene shifts to Basanth and Gehna's room where Gehna is putting jewellery in the cupboard, she feels dizzy and is about to fall when Basanth catches her and takes her to the bed and makes her sit. He scold her for not taking care of herself. She assures him she's fine and leaves.

Scene shifts to Jagya who is going to play cricket when Anandi comes and asks him to come with her to check out Sugna's dahej, Jagya refuses first and later agrees and both go but the room where dahej is kept is locked. Jagya gets angry at Anandi for not making sure it was open. She asks him to do something so they can see the dahej, he says they can go through the window. Both jump through the window and examine the dahej.

Part 2:

*i missed a few minutes here-the video was dodgy*

Jagya and Anandi and Sugna are still examing the dhahej...JaAn sit on the motorbike while Sugna is looking in the mirror imagining Pratap there. She starts daydreaming but is interupted by
Anandi.

Scene shifts to Bhairav and Maasa who are checking the preparations when the doctor arrives.

Part 3:
Maasa asks him what he's doing here and he replies that he was called. Maasa asks Bhairav if he called the doc but Bhairav says no. She accuses Bhairav for a while and then speaks rudely to the doctor and asks him to leave when Basanth enters saying he called the doc. Maasa is shocked!

Precap: maasa is brainwashing Basanth who is arguing in Gehna's favour

Overall a very slow episode but i liked the last part where Basanth calls the doc n that shocks Maasa...also 2morrow shud be interesting as Basanth carries on favouring Gehna

Well thats it-please feel free to critisize any mistakes

Shona

Edited by **Shona** - 15 years ago
Thanks Shona,

Great start on your updates :-)

It is so dissapointing that Friday's precap was today's last scene (cheating!!!) Anyway, lets hope Basanth isn't brainwashed
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Shona, ur welcum

Great start on your updates :-) thanks😳

It is so dissapointing that Friday's precap was today's last scene (cheating!!!) i know...i was waiting to see what will happen after that but it was the last scene
Anyway, lets hope Basanth isn't brainwashed i dont think he will be...not this time...
thanks!!1

i really hopw basanth doensn't fall for maasa again