Posted: 15 years ago
hey ppl did ya all noticed ...lots of Boogie Woogie participant were there on mumbai audtions...
nd they all were selected 2 ...i think they will make huge impact on dance india dance
Yes, I also noticed that too. =)
What boogie woogie???

Pls tell more...I have been watching kids special boogie woogie..

Am I missing something? πŸ˜•
Varsha, Roja was in the kids special in 2007. She did not win but the judges really liked her (she is really very humble and sweet). I guess because of that she also performed in one of the award shows.

I also saw another girl in DID from BW. They did not show her performing in DID but she was wearing a silver and black outfilt. She was also in one of those competitions in BW last year. She was from Ranchi and she has a gap in her front teeth.

These are the two contestants I noticed from BW because I do not watch BW anymore.
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Varsha, Roja was in the kids special in 2007. She did not win but the judges really liked her (she is really very humble and sweet). I guess because of that she also performed in one of the award shows.

I also saw another girl in DID from BW. They did not show her performing in DID but she was wearing a silver and black outfilt. She was also in one of those competitions in BW last year. She was from Ranchi and she has a gap in her front teeth.

These are the two contestants I noticed from BW because I do not watch BW anymore.

Thanks AF.....I try catching BW....kids dance so well these days than grown ups....I tell ya....😊

What I like about BW is that they don't humiliate their contestants and their is no public voting.  Contestants take trophy home strictly on merit.  Kudos to Jafferys and their friend for maintaining some decorum even though the show is full-too taporiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thanks AF.....I try catching BW....kids dance so well these days than grown ups....I tell ya....😊
hi varsha, aamir's fan....glad to meet u here.....BW is a class apart..where dancing shows are concerned...if not that standard...hope DID..matches up to it...where judging is concerned...JAVED,NAVED,RAVI have discovered gems.......who have made dancing their livelihood....and earned laurels...
Originally posted by Gauri_3

What I like about BW is that they don't humiliate their contestants and their is no public voting.  Contestants take trophy home strictly on merit.  Kudos to Jafferys and their friend for maintaining some decorum even though the show is full-too taporiπŸ˜†

you bet.....i love JNR's jokes, nok jok....it's all in the good spirit and they are classy.....one never feels they have insulted anyone......kuch seeko baki ke judges....ab yeh teen kya rang layenge we have to see
Awwwwww gang is here....GD, Shabbo, AF, Chitra.....Lets have fun ladies.....πŸ˜›

And so true about BW, Great dancing kids and JNR the 3 wonderful judges...πŸ‘
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Awwwwww gang is here....GD, Shabbo, AF, Chitra.....Lets have fun ladies.....πŸ˜›

And so true about BW, Great dancing kids and JNR the 3 wonderful judges...πŸ‘
hi varsha.....it feels great o be among friends....we'll have fun and stick to the topics too....πŸ˜†