YRKKH 2nd Feb 09 - Written/Video Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE (By Nipun97)

Hey guys! It's Payal again with today's Update 😃 Enjoy and sorry for any mistakes!

TODAY

Akshara runs into Shaurya's room with tears in her eyes. Shaurya is sitting on his bed looking sad. Akshara comes in and says to Shaurya crying "You broke Varsha's promise didn't you? The one she trusted most let her down. Why? Why?" Shaurya says he had no other choice. He said he can see his love fail but he can not see any problem in his sister's marrige because of him. Shaurya sarts crying. Akshara crys too.

Omi Kaka is driving Varsha home. Varsha is crying. Omi Kaka pats Varsha on her head. He says he doesn't know what happened to his brother today (Akshara's Dad). His brother has never done injustice to anyone. They arive at Varsh'as house. Varsha and Omi Kaka come out. Varsha goes to leave. Omi Kaka says "Varsha. Remember no one can force a dicission on you, you don't have to come with your mother tomorrow." Varsha says no, she will come tomorrow. She can't say no to bauji (Akshara's Dad) word. Varsha walks away crying. Omi Kaka says to himself "Just for you Varsha... I wish I believed in God, I would ask for your happiness today"

Everyone is doing Pooja. Vish (Akshara's Dad) comes in. Gopi dadi asks Akshara whats wrong, will she not start the prayers today. Daadi tells Akshara to start. Akshara looking sad and doesn't say anything. Badi Ma looks at her sadly. Vish asks Akshara whats wrong. Akshara says that she isn't able to sing today. Vish asks whats wrong. Akshara tells him that her voice has been taken from her. Akshara gets up and goes up to her father. She tells him "You tell me that prayers are sang with the truth of the heart.. well my heart isn't truthful today." Vish asks her what she means and what she wants to say. Akshara says that for my life to be bright my friend's is being distroyed. So that my marrige will happen... my friend may stay unmarried forever. You tell me, is that right? I had thought that because Im going my friend will be here for my place... but..." Vish looks away and Akshara runs away crying.

Akshara runs up the stairs crying. She runs into Omi Kaka who says "I was right, Tumhare Kant mein Aathma behti hai (can't translate, sorry). Akshara crys again and runs. Just then Bhola comes and says that Varsha is here with her mom, he leaves. Everyone looks at eachother nervously. Daadi says she won't be able to watch this and leaves.

Badi Ma goes to Varsha and her mom. Akshara, Choti Ma and Omi Kaka come too. Akshara goes to Varsha. Varsha's mom asks "Varsha said you wanted to meet me? Was there anything important" Badi Ma says "Badi Ma says yes, Akshara's dad heard you were looking for boys for Varsha so ...um..." Badi ma stammers and tells her Varsha and Akshara are both the same for her... she stammers again. She gives Varsha's mom a album of boys, maybe she would like some of them. Varsha's mom says that aren't these boys for Akshara. Badi Ma says Varsha is older and so I think it would be better. Varsha's mom smiles and says that you guys think of Varsha so much. She has tears in her eyes.

Varsha's mom starts looking at the album. Varsha and Akshara are worried. Varsha's mom sees one that she likes and motions to Badi Ma. Just then Vish comes and says "One Minute." Varsha's mom and Badi Ma stand up. Vish says "Before you take any decision I would like to say something. I have boy in mind for Varsha." Everyone looks worried. Vish smiles and steps aside. Its Shaurya. Akshara and Varsha are shocked and they smile. Varsha's mom is very happy, she has tears in her eyes. Everyone is happy. Varsha's mom says Shaurya is perfect. Vish said it was his fault. His bahu was so close and he didn't even recognize it. Varsha's mom tells Varsha to take blessings. Varsha coems up and she and Shaurya take blessings of Vish and Badi Ma. Vish says that Akshara tells him that A bahu must come into the house before the daughter is sent off, so thats what he's doing. ShaVa will be married first. Akshara thanks Shiv. Shiv says that because of your good heart I came to this decision. But you said something wrong... no one will ever take your place.  The mood lifts up and everyone talk about the wedding. Akshara tells Varsha to come with her. Badi Ma says she will not come as long as Shaurya is here. Varsha shys and runs off.

Varsha goes to god and prays. Akshara goes the same. Akshara teases Varsha and Varsha teases back. Akshara says they took blessings from everyone but they forgot to take blessings from Daadi. They leave.

Daadi and Gopi Dadi are on the balcony. Akshara and Varsha come in. Daadi and Gopi Daadi are arguing. Akshara tells Daadi about Varsha and Shaurya's marrige. Daadi is happy. Varsha takes Daadi's blessings. Shaurya comes in smiling. Shaurya motions Varsha to come but Varsha shakes her head. Shaurya turns to leave and Daadi and Akshara notice him. They look at Varsha knowingly. They laugh and give her a hug.

Varsha goes to Shaurya. They are at a park. Shaurya asks Varsha what took her so long. Varsha says that its not her fault. Shaurya is angry, he says that he has been waiting for an hour. They argue. Shaurya says why don't you just say no to the marrige. Varsha pretends to call Badi Ma and Shaurya looks scared. Varsha laughs. Shaurya does to. They make up. They hug.

PRECAP

Vish asks Badi Ma "Do I write my favorite on a letter and put it by the temple?" Badi Ma says yes. Vish does that and says "okay lets see how good of an eyesight my daughter has" Akshara looks on.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE FOR ANY OTHER SITE OR FORUM

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

*gasp* Vish agreed?! 😲 Well, it was bound to happen, but I still had my doubts.. I have got to watch tonights episode!! I can't wait to watch it now!

*edit*
Oops, sorry, forgot to thank you Payal! 😳 Thanks so much for the update!
Edited by luv_eijaz_anita - 15 years ago

Wow... what an episode!

Thanx for the beautifully written update Payal! You Rock! 😊

Gosh... the update is fantastic... can't wait to watch the actual epi tonight! Lolz I don't hate Vish anymore either... he did the right thing! Kudos to him! 👏

Finally ShaVa are going to be together forever... my dream is coming true! Haila! 😳

-aisha
^your welcome 😃
And thank you!

man! what an episode! 😃🥳

payal you wrote an awesome update! 👏👏 thank you so much for the udpate! i was looking for the update, and then after i found it 😆
nice episode .. but an even nicer update ... thanx a bunch payal:-)
yes i knew vish waasnt bad! cant wait to watch it!:D  thanks for updating!
thanks a lot payal for the wonderful update

unexpected turn with vish agreeing to shava marraige

although I wnated this to happen, I didnt feel it would be so easy!!!!
Wow cant believe i missed the episode...

ROcking update Payal wud catch the repeat i guess!!

Thanks!!

Luv,

Shagun