2nd Feb written update-Tapasya's B-day party

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
2nd Feb written update-Tapasya's B-day party

Episode starts with Ichha giving Tapasya her b-day gift! tapasya is very happy with the gift
its a chain hand made from churiyaan's!

nani and tapasya's mother are upset but Thakur saab is very happy and says that his mom also made churiyaan ke khilona's

Ichha and Tapu are playing with the doll and Ichha sings a lullaby aao tumhe chad pe leyaye
when jyotu comes there to  take tapasya to get ready for the B-day Party
Tapasya says to Ichha to get ready too and then she will come to take Iccha to the party

Tapasya and Iccha both are getting ready and we see a BIG difference between the two while they were dressing up
Tapasya was like a princess and iccha the opposite   with a simple dress

there is a grand PartY with all of tapasya's rich school friends and their parents

nani and tapasya's mom made this plan invite all the friends of tapasya so that she will forget Iccha
Tapasya is very happy and i her excitement she forgets that Iccha is waiting for her!
Iccha is tired of waiting and decides to go to the party
Tapasya sees her and says sorry and introduces her to all her friends!

when they (tapasya;'s friends)asks iccha which class she is she says she doesn't go to school alll are shocked
then they ask her of she came alone Iccha says No i'm here with my Ammu and she points toward her mom who is serving the quests drinks and pastries
all the kids and their mothers are shocked and they ask her are you naukrani ki beti? are you the daughter of a servant
and they all insult iccha but tapasya says Iccha is my best friend and A mmu is not a servant she takes care of me!

the kids say that they are not allowed to play with kids of servants
Tapasya gets angry and says that its her b-day and iCCHA will play with her

Nani and Tapasya's mom are upset and embarrassed all the mothers are gossiping and saying bad things

the kids are not playing with Iccha but Tapasya says he will play with Iccha
Nani makes a plan to insult Iccha and she sends iccha to the kitchen to get a glass of water

In the kitchen Damini, jyotiand others are working when Iccha asks for the glass of water! Damini wants to bring the water but Jyoti send Iccha with the whole tray
then we see Iccha with the tray of water as a waitress in the party
episode ends here

preview
Tapasya is cutting the cake and feeds her mom and dad! she was about to feed nani when Iccha calss her and she runs towards her not feeding Nani
Nani looks vey angry

thankoos for such a wonderful update🤗
that other lady in the kitchen was so mean and cunning!all because of insecurities and jealousy on other part i guess that made her let kidoo work as a servant.cheesh!
on the contrary loved the preview.nanis face was a must watch.😆

I feel so sorry for Ichcha.