Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 3rd Feb 09 - Written/Video Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE (By Nipun97)

Hey guys! It's Payal again! πŸ˜ƒ Well... looking at the recent promo and today's episode we have figured out what Akshara's kurbaani was. Well... I just hope Naitik enters soon. I don't really think the mustache guy would look good with Akshara πŸ˜•. Well anyways. Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes!

TODAY

Akshara comes into Badi Ma's room. Badi Ma called her. Choti ma is there too. Badi Ma says that now even Varsha's marriage has been fixed, now let your parents do the holy job of getting you married. Badi Ma says ST came and gave them a album of books, she tells Akshara to look at the album and tell her if she likes any of the boys. Akshara shyly tells badi ma that she can pick any one she likes. Badi ma tells her not to be emberassed. Choti Ma says take the album and look in it alone. If you get to shy to tell us... write his name on a sheet of paper and put it by the feet of god... they will know. Badi Ma gives Akshara the album. Choti ma makes an excuse and she and Badi Ma leave.

Akshara smiles shyly to herself. Akshara starts looking at the album. Akshara talks to her idol of god. She says that her mom told her to look at the album... but she won't know who to pick. Akshara takes some loose pictures and lies on the bed looking at them. She starts to have a dream. A guy is there he strokes her face. She goes onto the balcony and the guy is there too (They don't show his face). She wakes up. Dhaniya is there. Dhaniya asks whats the matter. Akshara says nothing. Dhaniya takes the picture of the boys that Akshara has and runs with them. Akshara runs after Dhaniya. They get to the stairs and Dhaniya drops the pictures. Akshara runs down the stairs to get them.

Theres a song here. Everyone sings and teases Akshara.They sing about Akshara's soul mate and how she should pick him. Song ends and everyone laughs.

BREAK

Akshara and Varsha are in Akshara's room. Varsha is laughing at Akshara and Akshara scolds her saying that instead of helping her she is laughing at her. Akshara tells Varsha that she is confused. She doesn't even know any of these people. What if she choses the wrong one?

Vish and Badi Ma are in their room. Badi Ma tells Vish that she told Akshara to find a boy. Vish says that is a big responsibility. She won't know who to pick.

the scene shifts to Varsha and Akshara. Varsha says that the boy must have a good personality and he must be handsome and intellegent, smart and sweet. Akshara and Varsha laugh.

the scene shifts to Vish and Badi Ma. Vish says that the face doesn't matter. the boy must be from a good family and have good sunskaars. Both Family must get along.

the scene shifts to Varsha and Akshara. They are looking at pictures. Varsha shows her a few but AKshara doesn't like any of them. Varsha teases Akshara with a photo of a mustached guy. They laugh.

the scene shifts to Vish and Badi Ma. Badi Ma says that she told Akshara already. Vish says maybe you are right, its her who is getting married. Its important to know her yes and no. They will see Akshara's taste. He will see if her and Akshara's choice will be the same. Badi Ma asks Vish if he's chosen anyone. Vish says that just think that I have someone in mind. Vish asks Badi Ma if Akshara will write the name of the guy she likes and put it by the temple. Badi Ma says yes. Vish says that I will do the same. Lets see if our Akshara has good sight. But don't tell Akshara about any of this. Badi Ma agrees.

Akshara goes downstairs. She sees her father going to the temple (in the house). She watches. Vish puts the paper with the name by the temple and walks away. Akshara hides. Vish leaves. Akshara goes to the temple prays and then takes the sheet of paper that Vish put. She reads the name.

Daadi gives prasad to everyone and blesses them. Daadi asks Vish if he's taking testing his daughters choice. Vish smiles and says that he is seeing if his taste matches his daughters.

BREAK

Daadi goes to the temple and takes the two pieces of paper. She gives them to Badi Ma. Everyone tells Badi ma to read it. Badi Ma gives in to Choti Ma and tells her to read it. Anshu takes the pieces of paper and says he will read it. Anshu reads that Vish's says "devendre" (Who the heck is that?!) and Akshara says ............ (building up suspense.. muaha)...................... badi ma takes the piece of paper and looks at it. Her face looks grave. She gives the piece of paper to Vish. Vish smiles.. it says "Devendre". Everyone smiles. They are all happy. Omi Kaka asks who Devendre is. Badi Ma shows the picture to him. Everyone takes a look. Varsha looks at it and her face falls. (Its the mustache guy). Varsha asks her "Him?" Varsha looks at her sadly.

Varsha asks her what happened, yesterday you said you didn't like him. Akshara denys it. They argue about it. Akshara changes the subject. She starts talking about what she's going to wear tomorrow. Varsha doesn't buy it, she tells her that she knows that she is hiding something.

PRECAP

The scene starts with Shaurya and Akshara. Shaurya asks Askhara if she doesn't like the guy why did she say yes to Vish about it. Akshara says she will marry the guy that her father chooses if its in his happiness. Badi Ma hears this.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVLY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER SITE OR FORUM

Pressing the thank you button or commenting will make me happy 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks bunches for the great update Payal. 😊

The epi was decent and nice... I liked the song sequence. Akshara sang so well. Lolz I wish there was atleast one ShaVa scene though... but it's okay since I saw them individually. 😳

Yeah I'm happy that the confusion about that promo is solved now. Akshara wants to get married to her father's choice. Lolz and I don't thinkg Akshi and Devendra would suit each other either. They would look a bit odd. πŸ€”

But I'm sure that she won't get married to him since Naitik is supposed to be her prince charming! And above all... Akshi's mother has overheard the convo so I hope she will do something.

Thanx again yaar!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks payal for the update

I dont understand why akshara had to write to same name as her father

she could have left it blank rather than doing so

atleast her parents would know she is confused & cant decide
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sweetheart for this wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘