She is laughing at all the contestants...never serious...feels insulting..😕
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by chitra anand

She is laughing at all the contestants...never serious...feels insulting..😕
who is geeta?
Originally posted by shabari

who is geeta?
was kidding....😆..she seems ok......what's her background in the dancing career...is she some choreographer?
hey shabs,welcome..geeta choreographed some movie and same with that remo..bas phir kya..they are in cloud 9 😕..that way,farah khan is better,in the sense..she is not in could 9 but cloud 1😆

hey shabs,welcome..geeta choreographed some movie and same with that remo..bas phir kya..they are in cloud 9 😕..that way,farah khan is better,in the sense..she is not in could 9 but cloud 1😆
yes, from what ever i have seen of this till now...i liked terrence......looks heis the best fromthe lot..only hope there r no dramas here for trp's....🤢

yes, from what ever i have seen of this till now...i liked terrence......looks heis the best fromthe lot..only hope there r no dramas here for trp's....🤢

shabbo,drama thoda rehne do yaar...channel ka TRP badegha and our entertainment too 😆😆

shabbo,drama thoda rehne do yaar...channel ka TRP badegha and our entertainment too 😆😆
haan, but all this drama is spoiling my health chits.....😆i take it seriously...hope these guys keep within limits....warna bp badega....anyways we'll have to wait and watch whether mithunda will give us sumthing different....😆

haan, but all this drama is spoiling my health chits.....😆i take it seriously...hope these guys keep within limits....warna bp badega....anyways we'll have to wait and watch whether mithunda will give us sumthing different....😆
mithun da seems to have done a good job with his hair..kya black dye lagaya hai.. 😆😆

mithun da seems to have done a good job with his hair..kya black dye lagaya hai.. 😆😆
i liked him in some of the movies though...but was never his fan.....gtg now,,bye see you later.....

Remo choreographed for the song 'Milo na Milo'- Lovestory 2050. That's a great choreography....