shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi, i am glad to be here, loads of beautiful friends from my other forum, thanks for being on this one too......i love dancing though within the 4 walls.πŸ˜†.and i shall follow DID closely too😊
shabari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wah my dear friend,shabari is here..yay!!.Varsha is here too..now where are the others? abhi and manu? we can party here too..πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My 2 friends are here in this topic already....Hello shello sab log....

Ofcourse where ever we go party wahan peshuroo ho jaati hai πŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello everybody !!! good to see u all!!! after Indian Idol 4 or should I say Crap Idol 4, this can be a show to look forward to πŸ€” πŸ˜†Edited by anjali10 - 15 years ago
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi! Shabs di and Anjali,

It is really nice to see you both here. I was wondering when you both would come by.

Chits1 thumbnail
nice to see shabbo,varshu,anjali and aamir fan here..all others welcome too.Let's make this forum rocking and full of parties.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

nice to see shabbo,varshu,anjali and aamir fan here..all others welcome too.Let's make this forum rocking and full of parties.

Hi! Chitra, It is really nice to see you here too. I know I also cannot wait to have all the fun parties here πŸ˜ƒ
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

Hello everybody !!! good to see u all!!! after Indian Idol 4 or should I say Crap Idol 4, this can be a show to look forward to πŸ€” πŸ˜†

hi anjali....it's so nice we are here together.....hope this show is talent,masala,spice and honest judgements put together and yes sound ,sensible polling.....
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

Hi! Chitra, It is really nice to see you here too. I know I also cannot wait to have all the fun parties here πŸ˜ƒ

Hi amirfan..I am glad,we are all like one family here...party...just wait...we are party animals..πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Hi amirfan..I am glad,we are all like one family here...party...just wait...we are party animals..πŸ˜†

yes, aamir fan.... chitra is one huge party animal...we'll wait for an apt occasion and party...there are so many here who are good friends and topping the list is raksha(ramas)😊