Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was amazed at the talent of DID contestants..πŸ‘πŸ‘.Most of them were very very talanted.Compared to that NB4 contestants were very ordinary,except that they were TV stars.I feel bad to see these poor DID contestants standing for long hrs in the line and getting rejected but NB4 starts are so lucky..not so talented and didn't have to stand in line and sweat it out..

I felt as though DID contestants are more talented than NB4.My opinion only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

I was amazed at the talent of DID contestants..πŸ‘πŸ‘.Most of them were very very talanted.Compared to that NB4 contestants were very ordinary,except that they were TV stars.I feel bad to see these poor DID contestants standing for long hrs in the line and getting rejected but NB4 starts are so lucky..not so talented and didn't have to stand in line and sweat it out..

I felt as though DID contestants are more talented than NB4.My opinion only.

we will find great talent in the masses...the calibre will always be much more than a limited set of dancers..but the format is such...it was sorry sight tos ee so many contestants lined up for Indain idol too.....but that's the fun...2 mins of tv fame is also a great achievment for these guys and gals.....only hope they pick the right ones
Chits1 thumbnail
frankly shabbo,I didn't find any of the NB4 contestants great.They were hyped.Look at DID contestants yar.they are too good..
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

frankly shabbo,I didn't find any of the NB4 contestants great.They were hyped.Look at DID contestants yar.they are too good..

well that's a different type of show, it's only meant for celebrities, so we really can't compare both of them
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah JDJ and NB is where TV celebs take part....

DID is for the aam janta...any good dancer can give an audition and try making it...So talent will surely be better....
shabari thumbnail
I will any day prefer to see an aam junta guy or girl giving it her or his best shot than all these celebreties who come and dance...that's why boogie woogie is an all time favoritie.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

I will any day prefer to see an aam junta guy or girl giving it her or his best shot than all these celebreties who come and dance...that's why boogie woogie is an all time favoritie.

I agree with you.I will correct your sentence there..it shd read as..these celebrities who come and don't dance..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail

I agree with you.I will correct your sentence there..it shd read as..these celebrities who come and don't dance..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey, who does not dance..but yes bahut nakre nautanki hota hein...but some of them are dedicated dancers...but nothing like the aam janta you and meπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

arey, who does not dance..but yes bahut nakre nautanki hota hein...but some of them are dedicated dancers...but nothing like the aam janta you and meπŸ˜†

true. πŸ˜†.did you see the nakhres of NB 4 contestants..they staged a walk out and kitna tang kiye..what drama..and that sudeep's wife can't even dance..uff...still these people got a chance..and aam junta..poor thing..I am happy for the aam junta that they are getting a chance..and mithunda is the maha guru...khoob bhalo guru(bengali)πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail

true. πŸ˜†.did you see the nakhres of NB 4 contestants..they staged a walk out and kitna tang kiye..what drama..and that sudeep's wife can't even dance..uff...still these people got a chance..and aam junta..poor thing..I am happy for the aam junta that they are getting a chance..and mithunda is the maha guru...khoob bhalo guru(bengali)πŸ˜†

aha..bongo bongo...so mithun da is ur new hottie...after all calcutta.....πŸ˜†