anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way she was dancing was just hilarious and the way she was talking was much more 🀣, also she often used the "f" word

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way she was dancing was just hilarious and the way she was talking was much more 🀣, also she often used the "f" word

where and whn was this anjali.?.i saw mostly on youtube..was it mumbai auditions
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

where and whn was this anjali.?.i saw mostly on youtube..was it mumbai auditions

It was in Kolkata auditons shabbo.ekdum namuni..must watch gal..she will give a good takkar to geeta.πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

It was in Kolkata auditons shabbo.ekdum namuni..must watch gal..she will give a good takkar to geeta.πŸ˜†

dekna padega.....read sumthings in the thread abt her....was she selected or not to give geeta future takkarsπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

dekna padega.....read sumthings in the thread abt her....was she selected or not to give geeta future takkarsπŸ˜†

geeta usko daant kar bhaga di..selection tho dur ki baat πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

geeta usko daant kar bhaga di..selection tho dur ki baat πŸ˜†

then they have to send her to MTV roadies show...all girls there are like this ruchi.....πŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

then they have to send her to MTV roadies show...all girls there are like this ruchi.....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she wasnt ready to leave the stage at all, i guess the security had to drag her out (which ofcourse they didnt show us) and then she kept hiding behind the walls from the camera πŸ€£
Edited by anjali10 - 15 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
MTV roadies...hmm...pata nahi..some contestants..wahan mar khate hain aur yahan aatein hain.Some others yahan maar khate hain aur wahan jaaten,,hain..yeh wahan yahan ka tamsha chalte rehta hai,....πŸ˜†..oh I have become a poet πŸ˜†
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shabs di, Ruchi was the first girl I have ever seen in an Indian reality who was downright rude to the judges, the camera, and the audience. Her choice of words were extremely despicable. I was quite shocked to see someone act like that. I started a thread here called attitude in regards to that. 😑
shabari thumbnail

Shabs di, Ruchi was the first girl I have ever seen in an Indian reality who was downright rude to the judges, the camera, and the audience. Her choice of words were extremely despicable. I was quite shocked to see someone act like that. I started a thread here called attitude in regards to that. 😑

i went through your attitude thread too...but i wanted to see this girl, maybe they'll telecast it sooner...or later.....