BV - Feb 4th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights : Suguna meets Pratap
                     Daadisa looks for Suguna and can't find her
                     Gehna saves Suguna and also finds out about her secret meetings

Suguna comes to meet Pratap in the jungle. Pratap gives her a lot of flowers. Suguna and Pratap talk romantically to each other. Suguna tells Pratap that her Daadisa had bought a lot of dowry for him. Pratap says that he doesn't care for all that and just wanted her. It starts to get dark and Suguna gets ready to leave. Pratap forces her to stay back for a little while..It starts to rain heavily and both of them dance around in the rain (I think they did more than that although I am not sure)...

Anandi is at home reading a book. Daadisa comes there looking for her and tells her to fetch Suguna since she has some jewellery for her. Anandi looks for Suguna everywhere and can't find her. She goes to Gehna's room and asks Gehna who says Suguna wasn't there.She goes to Sumitra who thinks Suguna may have gone to her friend's house. She tells Anandi to stay in the kitchen to avoid Daadisa's questions about Suguna.

Daadisa herself starts up the stairs to look for Suguna. Someone bangs on Gehna's room window. Gehna opens it to find Suguna who is soaking wet. She helps her in and asks her where she was as Daadisa has been looking for her. Suguna is unable to answer. Gehna asks her if she had gone to meet Pratap and Suguna hesitantly accepts. Gehna is shocked to hear this. She hurriedly tells Suguna to first change into her clothes before Daadisa finds her.

Daadisa comes near Gehna's room calling out to Suguna who comes out wearing Gehna's clothes. Daadisa asks her where she was and Suguna lies that she was with Gehna all along helping her organise her closet. Anandi butts in that she came looking for her there but didn't find her, but Suguna says that she was right there and Anandi probably didn't see her. Daadisa tries out some jewellery on Suguna and notices that she is wearing Gehna's clothes. She asks Suguna about it who says she was trying it out for fun. Daadisa is convinced and leaves asking Suguna to come to her room later.

Gehna scolds Suguna for secretely meeting Pratap. She asks Suguna to promise her that she wouldn't meet Pratap until her gauna. Suguna reluctantly promises and then requests Gehna to not tell anyone about her meeting Pratap. Gehna agrees.

Precap : Suguna is admiring Daadisa's old ghagra as Daadisa's reminisces that her bheend passed away before she could wear it..

PS : Oh God, it really looks like they are going to kill off Pratap..There were many subtle signs today. (Maasa saying that unexpected rain brings death and also the message at the end of the episode that sometimes you have to regret all your life over mistakes made in childhood)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks priya

wow it realli does look like pratap will die soon...sugna's future doesnt look bright n i hav a strong feeling she's pregnant
punirag thumbnail
Arent Bhairav and Basant Dadisa's kids. She said her beend died before she could wear the ghagra??   am confused!!! 
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
The ghaagra may have been a gift or something after the 2 sons' birth...but I guess the point was to show that Maasa lost her husband very early too..you know that lady for all her cruelty has some nice emotional touches to her character...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!1

i think you're right pratap is gonna dia :( and she's gonna be pregnant. that sucks
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the update…I don't want Partap to die..oh no..poor shugna wat is she going to do…?

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh, I do not want Pratap to die and Suguna to suffer.  They should not show another pregnancy of a young girl.....  But I totally agree that there were messages hidden all through in today's show.
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonMad

Gosh, I do not want Pratap to die and Suguna to suffer.  They should not show another pregnancy of a young girl.....  But I totally agree that there were messages hidden all through in today's show.

the point is to show suffering, be it Suguna or anyone else!
daphnie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please talk positive
sugna is a nice girl and i dont want her  to have bad things.