Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Didd you guys notice,the way Remo gave a good jhaad to poor Terrance just coz he gave another chance to a girl...uff ! what an attitude Ramo had 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Didd you guys notice,the way Remo gave a good jhaad to poor Terrance just coz he gave another chance to a girl...uff ! what an attitude Ramo had 😕

chitra, what is this jhaad...u mean bullying? was it that blue dressed girl who danced for mehboob mere mehboob mere..ya i saw it....again trp's my girl...😆
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

chitra, what is this jhaad...u mean bullying? was it that blue dressed girl who danced for mehboob mere mehboob mere..ya i saw it....again trp's my girl...😆

sorry shabbo,I shd use a English word na..yes remo gave good to terrance...I think that gal was neha..had her hair down and terrance asked her to tie it and dance..
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

sorry shabbo,I shd use a English word na..yes remo gave good to terrance...I think that gal was neha..had her hair down and terrance asked her to tie it and dance..

yes, i saw the poor thing..she looked as if she was watching the climax of a ramsay and sholay ki aag scene..darr ke...as if she'll collapse any moment
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are baheno thodi power struggle to hogi na....😉 

Instead of war of words...It was War of testosterones 😆

It is so natural for men's ego to flare up...hai na 😛
I still think all the altercations and stupidities shown were scripted😆  This is why I said elsewhere, these masters have taken to the reality show like fish takes to water😆  I saw so much chhap of Himmy bhai, Farah, and Abhijeet😆
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

yes, i saw the poor thing..she looked as if she was watching the climax of a ramsay and sholay ki aag scene..darr ke...as if she'll collapse any moment

🤣🤣...... I thought she was as scary as those ramsay movies
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I still think all the altercations and stupidities shown were scripted😆  This is why I said elsewhere, these masters have taken to the reality show like fish takes to water😆  I saw so much chhap of Himmy bhai, Farah, and Abhijeet😆

gauri,it could be scripted..the way remo said...wait !! how can you challenge 2 other judges..😕
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I also noticed that and felt bad for Terrence.
shabari thumbnail
yes as gauri has said these look like masters , and why not....bechare they have grown up😆 seeing masters of nautankis...