•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,

I was just wondering, if you were to audition on Dance India Dance, which song would you choose? i've heard some really wacky and unrelated songs...

Can you choose better? What would you pick?

English song, hip-hop, punjabi, bollywood, etc.
Name of song..type..

jessie

Hi! Jessie,

I am not a dancer. I have never ever danced in my life but if I was to miraculously learn how to dance overnight  and audition for DID, I would choose a Bollywood song.

Movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Song: Bole Churiya 😳😳

I would also love to wear the outfit that Kareena Kapoor was wearing. 😆😆

Anything but hip hop. Cannot stand hip hop.
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Hi! Jessie,

I am not a dancer. I have never ever danced in my life but if I was to miraculously learn how to dance overnight  and audition for DID, I would choose a Bollywood song.

Movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Song: Bole Churiya 😳😳

I would also love to wear the outfit that Kareena Kapoor was wearing. 😆😆

im not a dancer either!😆 at least not in public! Im more of a shy person...id rather dance in my room or by myself!😆
i've actually danced to Bole Churiya for an Elementary MultiCultural thing...its a really good song to dance to!

Oo, nice topic! It'llbe very interesting to see what others would dance too..

I'm not really a dancer..Atleast, I wouldn't dance in public unless I would be taught and would be doing it perfectly..😳 Actually, I'd still be very nervous becuase I'm very shy...

But if I would, I'd dance to the latest, Dance Pe Chance from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodiya...From what I think, its pretty "danceable" at the moment..

Oo, and from a while back, I'd always had the though of dancing to Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka from Devdas..I had been in love with that song to dance too!
Originally posted by luv_eijaz_anita

Oo, nice topic! It'llbe very interesting to see what others would dance too..

I'm not really a dancer..Atleast, I wouldn't dance in public unless I would be taught and would be doing it perfectly..😳 Actually, I'd still be very nervous becuase I'm very shy...

But if I would, I'd dance to the latest, Dance Pe Chance from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodiya...From what I think, its pretty "danceable" at the moment..

Oo, and from a while back, I'd always had the though of dancing to Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka from Devdas..I had been in love with that song to dance too!

OMG i luv that song!! like maybe a classical bollywood mix😛 i would love to see someone dance to that!