Nach Baliye 4

Rakhi Sawant's vulgar costume at Grand Finale

goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok guys so that grand finale show was really great entertainment and everyone seems to have enjoyed it -  I did too 😊😊

except I thought Rakhi Sawant was a bit vulgar or maybe it was just her costume and I was surprised that everyone else was so poker faced about it - I mean with all her poses ( before the camera with Arjun Rampal) and the extremely low hipped costume it was not sexy but just vulgar and really ugly I thought !!

See this photo. Saw it at link below with more photos

Nach Baliye 4 Grand Finale Sharukh,Rakhi Sawant Photos 

I mean why ban cabaret /bar girls etc if this type of stuff is to be seen and encouraged on TV ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
why not? i dont see anything wrong in her costume.
xXxrachnaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you..........it was ment to look sexy but turned out to look vulgar.
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i agree , but all knwo rakhi for her bad taste of costume really , she got bad taste & she keep blaming the production houses

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its actually not that bad comparing to what she wore before
*shilpa*karan* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeh i agree she has a bad taste and blames it on the production house but i read a post on here after Nach Baliye 3 that she will never work wid Star Plus anymor and she realised dat she was given mor respect in dis reality show den any other reality show but i dont understand y after sayin dat she wont work wid Star Plus , she still did jus cuz she realised her mistake and it wasnt Aamir and Sanjeeda fault dat dey won and Rakhi and Abhishek didnt , y did she leave d stage wid Abhishek after hearing d winners names, she cud have stayed and happy accepted it rather than hurryin out and crying ....
goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa Karan I totally agree - she is a TRP seeking hippocrate after all that natak she did at Nach Baliye 3 last year !!!

and Ishaan what are you saying - puhhhlease she is soooo ugly an overdose of everything from botox,plastic surgey,make up to silicone !!! 🤢🤢🤢
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she looked awful and the vulgar dress made it worse.She looks good when she wears simple dress.
newpath thumbnail
There is something about her,.....that makes her look like a man...even when she is trying to be feminine!.....

She looks like a transsexual man....trying to be a woman!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: newpath

There is something about her,.....that makes her look like a man...even when she is trying to be feminine!.....

She looks like a transsexual man....trying to be a woman!

lol..hehe n here i was thinking t was only me who felt so!
anywa she looked UGLYYYYYYYYY