Happy B'day to Saakshi Sivaa (ACD) - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks guys for wishing me on my birthday.
Belated Birthday Greetings to you Sakshi Siva.
Originally posted by sakshishiva

thanks guys for wishing me on my birthday.

Hi..welcome to the IF and to the anandam section.

But you are not the real Sakshi Shiva.....I appreciate your effort to visit a Tamil Forum like this all the way from Poland.

Hey buddy please be informed that it is against India Forums rule to pose as somebody...especially like a star and making others to believe in something not correct.

Please stop doing this and come and visit as a normal member....I mean as you...yourself.

Please take this as a warning.

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
Welcome to IF and to the anandham section rasiya55.

Apa kabhar lah...??? Please visi other sections in our Tamil Forum here. Have fun making new friends ....here!!!
Thanks for your vigilance, Atina. The message on the previous page was indeed by Sivaa. I can vouch for that as I was the one who told him to check out this page.

Sivaa, btw, spells his name as Saakshi Sivaa (no "h" in Sivaa). The one who signed in as sakshishiva is clearly an imposter.
Edited by Bonheur - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Bonheur

Thanks for your vigilance, Atina. The message on the previous page was indeed by Sivaa. I can vouch for that as I was the one who told him to check out this page.

Sivaa, btw, spells his name as Saakshi Sivaa (no "h" in Sivaa). The one who signed in as sakshishiva is clearly an imposter.

Oh thanks Bon for the explanation......about the IDsakshishiva  & SaakshiSivaa.

We are not concerned about how a member spells his or her name for his ID...anyone can use whatever spelling they like as their ID......

Thanks for letting us know that the ID SaakshiSivaa is the real one. You mean... after you informed him ( I guess by phone....or mail....ofcourse since you can not shout out sitting in Singapore to India.....😃😃😃.....after all)....he signed  here with this ID right? Please explian on this point here Bon....so that in future others will not come posing themselves as stars........This is espically for the new members...

Please post here itself in this thread.......so that all the new members can see that including our SS from Poland.

Thanks Bon.....once again...

How sad soon anandam is going to end yaar....???

Thank You for the clarification Bonheur. I tried calling the number given but unable to get through. Any other way i can contact him? Can you ask him to come here please? thanking you so much Bonheur. I like his acting and never missed any of his serial or movie.

rasiya