Chand Ke Paar Chalo

Arjun LOVES Anisa!

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well we knew it was going to happen and it has!

But it's a bit late as Anisa knows that Arjun has been lying to her and she's not going to forgive- (well not yet)

I thought it was so sweet the way Rahul was telling Arjun how Vanshika takes care of him and Arjun had flash backs of Anisa doing the same thing. He still hasn't realised that he loves her but he knows she's important to him.

However i thought BOTH Arjun and Rahul are suppose to fall in love with Anisa? We know Arjun has but rahul has just said he loves Vanshika so how is he suppose to fall for Anisa?

Also with Desi Girl in trouble we know that Anisa is not going to leave and will in fact either save the company or give the idea on how to do so by getting Rahul and Vanshika back together.

can't wait till Monday- hope Anisa give Arjun hell for a lot more episodes!

opps was wrong about CKPC not ending-damn this is so unfair. I hate it when they do stupid things like this, at least give a serial some time-not everything is a hit  straight away! Stupid really stupid- this is why i don't watch Indian serials the rubbish one are on forever and good ones get taken off!
Edited by shasha74 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shania@yahoo.co thumbnail

😊  iT'S  GOOD  THAT   ATLAST  ARJUN'S  TRUTH  CAME  IN  FRONT  OF  ANISA,THAT'S WHY   I  LIKE

INDIAN  SERIALS  THEY  NEVER  SHOW   RUBBISH  THINGS.THIS SHOW  MUST  NEVER  END.
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The last sentance .... completely agree ... the rubbish ones are on forever ... we literally grow up watching the rubbish one's and the good one go off air, in a flick ... it seems as the show just started and it's already ending .... NDTV has lost it, why are they showing balaji shows which don't have anything new in them ... and taking off the good ones ... the ones that have fresh scripts, that are somewhat realistic ...

Star plus has got it's brain back and NDTV has lost it .... Gosh!