5th Feb Update-Iccha's mother in Jail

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
5th Feb Update-Iccha's mother in Jail

Episode start with the police searching for the bracelet in Iccha's house! but they didn't find anything!
but they have a arrest warrant so they arrest Damini
damini keeps saying i'm innocent i didn't stole but they don't listen and drag her out of the house!

poor iccha is crying and saying my mother is innocent she is not a thief
 but still they take damini to jail

TAPASYA tries to help but her mother sends her into the house!
Iccha cries very badly and is heartbroken

Divya and Nani are talking about the badnaami they are facing iccha
Yogi thakur comes there and asks why ICCHA is crying and his wife tells him about damini's arrest
Iccha comes there and begs thakur to help her mother cause she is innocent

Thakur saab puts his hand on her head! divya and naani are upset

at the policestation they put Damini in Jail and also damini's nani and Chamki mausi tehy all cry and hug each other

Damini keeps saying they are all innocent

Thakur is calling someone to bail Damini out his wife says why are you helping those servants and thakur gets angry at her!
Nani is in her room and checking out her jewelery she is happy that she has all of them!

Iccha is all alone in her house scared and crying! she remembers her ammu's word that if you are waiting for someone and you want them to come soon put a spoon with salt at the door and the person will come!
Iccha does that

and the episode ends here

So much suffering for Ichcha and her Mom.
good thing that there are  nice people living in house like jogi and tapasya.  i like the way jogi was asking quetion to his wife and making that phone call, good for him for standing by icha and her mother👏