•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
really i am sooo upset now ...this serial ends with shubh dead astha shown as a widow...is this really happy . certainly not for me...
and what puts me off more is that sony people are saying that it is a happy ending... ooof..mods pls sorry no offence if u don't like tit pls close this topic but i was waiting for some miracle and real happiness or they cud have killed astha too..
I am very disappointed in the ending of the show. Saksham went with the police without any argument - what happened to all the big talks he was doing with Astha?

I was expecting to at least see all the family members there. Dad and Deepa were missing. Astha's family (brother, sisters, and father) just disappeared into thin air - probably were in 'Babul Ka Angan' - 😆

But I must say that it was nice to see that Anoushka finally changed. Although she was much better suited to be a mean/jealous jethani. If she had turned nice earlier, then we would have missed her actions and she would have looked 'so cheap' . She did a good job. And her sarees were really nice.

I agree. The ending was disappointing.

I agree.

The ending was disappointing

Seriously what on earth do they mean by "Happy Ending?" Aastha had no reason to smile at the end. Shubh was dead, Swayam was dead, saksham went to jail, all the other family members were missing. Aastha was standing there as a widow, dressed in white and at the end they just added the cry of a baby as background noise. That's it! We didn't even get to see the baby. Is this what we call happy ending?