Grand Finale---Your take

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys! i know i bet you thought you saw the last of me. but im back here again. muahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways i thought we keep the tradition shruti had kept with all her written updates after each episode and that is with me asking you guys questions and you giving us your opinon. so here goes.

Which episode did you enjoy the most? fri..sat..or sun?
I-10 How do you rate Gauri-Hiten as Hosts for Grand Finale?
What did you like about this grand finale? and what did you not?
Did this grand finale do justice from the previous ones?
Who's performance did you like on Fri? Did you believe Sanjukta is the deserving winner as Hardshad's Baliye?
Who's performance did you like on saturday's episode. ali-sara or karishma-karan?
Out of all the performances done by both finalists, which was your favorite?
Who did better in the grand finale...shaleen-dajit? or naman-megha?
What was your opinon on the judge's performances and your favorite.
Favorite performance on Sunday?
Finally, do you believe shaleen-daljit are the the deserving winners?

Originally posted by sidd11

hey guys! i know i bet you thought you saw the last of me. but im back here again. muahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways i thought we keep the tradition shruti had kept with all her written updates after each episode and that is with me asking you guys questions and you giving us your opinon. so here goes.

Who's performance did you like on Fri? Did you believe Sanjukta is the deserving winner as Hardshad's Baliye?
Who's performance did you like on saturday's episode. ali-sara or karishma-karan?

Sidd Yaar,

I have been very much awaiting for replying to ur msg long back...........But couldn't get enough time..
Yeah, we can't just get enough of Shaleen-Daljit... Yesterday there was a repeat telecast of NB4 Final..

I watched it again and enjoyed each performance given by shaleen...He is too good man...

Now coming back to ur msg..

Here are my thoughts..

Of Course Sunday's episode was best..

On any Day I would give them 10/10 , because of their strong screen presence.. I just love them.

I liked most the awesome performances by the Finalist jodis most... the least I liked is I was expecting more elctrifying performances from the ex-NB jodis...

I am not sure about the other finals,I haven't watched the NB1 and NB2 finals . The only one I remember was NB3 final.. But all I can say NB4 final was grand and better.

Yeah, I liked Sanjukta's performace.. I also liked the girl who performed first also..

Anyday I will love Karishma-karan over ali-sara.. Because Karishma is a very good dancer and Karan has an attitude..

Out of all, I liked the first one..

Of -course Shaleen-Daljit.. Megha forgot few steps also.. Naman was good.. But Shaleen was best, I mean it..

I think Karishma was best , Even I liked Arjun's performances..

I think the 1st performance given by the finalist jodis..

I don't think from Judges to jodis to audiences no body has any doubt about this question.. But if u r asking, then YES..THEY ARE..Even Naman and Megha  agreed to this in their interview...

Originally posted by sidd11

Which episode did you enjoy the most? fri..sat..or sun? sunday.. didnt c the other 2.
I-10 How do you rate Gauri-Hiten as Hosts for Grand Finale? well.. they improved alot.. specially Gauri.. she ws lukin very pretty.. n ws better than b4 so, i will giv them a dec ent 7.5 on 10
What did you like about this grand finale? and what did you not? i lyked the performance of previous season jodis, the performance of Husien tina n aamir sanjeeda.. i didnt like ths thng that many contestnt frm ths season wr not present.. and the song selection + the performance of the finalist could hav been better.Rakhi sawant ws very vulgar n cheap
Did this grand finale do justice from the previous ones?  no, i lyked NB 2 grand finale way better.. the performance of finalist in NB 2 ws way awesome.. much better thn ths season's finalist
Who's performance did you like on Fri? Did you believe Sanjukta is the deserving winner as Hardshad's Baliye? didnt c dat epi so no comments
Who's performance did you like on saturday's episode. ali-sara or karishma-karan? didnt c dat epi again  no comments
Out of all the performances done by both finalists, which was your favorite? the last one on marjaani..
Who did better in the grand finale...shaleen-dajit? or naman-megha?  shaleen daljit, as meghna forgot some steps...
What was your opinon on the judge's performances and your favorite.  they wr all nice..
Favorite performance on Sunday?  previous season jodis performance, NB 2 & NB3 winner's performance, the whole act of mohit aditi, jaspal savita & abhijeet... abhijeet ws hillarious..
Finally, do you believe shaleen-daljit are the the deserving winners? ya, they deserved to win...

no offence meant to any one regarding my views...

you know, i had no wishes to post here again but it is your topic.. isn't it.. so let me indulge you.. πŸ˜‰

Sunday's.. i think everyone will agree.. 😊

100/10.. they were simply great.. πŸ˜ƒ  not only their onscreen chemistry but their hosting style.. i don't think we could have any better hosts than them.. 😊

mostly everything.. loved all the performances by finalists and also, Abhijeet's as well as Husain-Tina and Amir-Sanjeeda were my favourites..

this is the only grand finale i have seen of NB, so, i have no clue.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yes, without a doubt..

of course, Karan Patel's with Karishma.. the guy knows how to dance.. Sara Ali need lots of polishing.. they are cute couple but their dance was just okay..

kaisa sawal karti ho tum bhi.. I liked all of them.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Shaleen Daljit did better but i also enjoyed Naman-Megha's performances.. specially the one with Naman and Shaleen only..

Karishma's was the best.. Arjun's and Farah's weren't that bad either..

Part where only Naman and Shaleen performed and where Husain-Tina with Amir-Sanjeeda performed together..

yes, i truly do and whoever says that they need glasses.. πŸ˜‰  having said that even Naman-Megha were quite deserving so i would have said the same thing.. 😳  Both Naman and Shaleen are accomplished while both Daljit and Megha need some polishing, i feel.. but they're all confident people so i am sure they will all go far.. this is just a competition and winning or losing is more of a matter of luck than anything, i feel..

p.s. no offense meant to anybody by the post so please don't feel free to comment on my comment.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Def. Sunday's!

I'll give them a 9!😊

Shaleen-Daljit's winning was the best thing about Finale!πŸ‘ I loved most of the performances. It was also good to see some of the jodies of previous seasons were present!πŸ˜ƒ
Most jodies from this season were not present - like Karavir-Teejay, Mouli-Mazher, Jatin-Priya etc... I totally disliked Rakhi's costume at the Finale😳

Yep!

Actually Reena's performance (Ringa Ringa from the movie Slumdog Millionaire) was the best for me. But Sanjukta wasn't bad either!

Karan & Karishma'sπŸ‘

The first performance (Jai Ho)

Shaleen Daljit!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think Farah's was the best!

They truely deserved to win! Congratulations to both of them!πŸ‘

-Hussain-