Posted: 15 years ago
Today's episode with Auditions in A-Bad was really good...So far the best upto date....They selected 18 dancers out of which many were really good and confident...I enjoyed today's show....What do u all think???? Pls share your views...Thanks πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
I thought it was the best......Very very talented group.
Heck Yeahhhh! that's how gujju's do ;)

hahahaha omg the guy w/ no legs or whatever he was freaking amazinggggggggg i was just shocked when i saw him do that i mean holly shittt i cant even come close to putting my legs behind my head that is just freaking pure talent.... wowww 😲😲😲 i was amazed by him

well i mised the first 40 minutes so idk what went on there

the last three guys were awesome! and wowww they were from a place my dad's relatives are from which is ironic lol anywayss ummm i think all three deserved to be selected, i felt bad for that one guy who didnt get selected :(

aaanddd that one girlll..who kinda looked like a guy i didnt think her dancing was good =X

i thought it was pretty goood!!...
there were lots of hip hop dancers..
but overall the talent was great..
i don't know if the guy who was paralyzed will get far..but he had a lot of spirit..
Ahmedabad audition puts Kolkata and Mumbai to shame.

Ahmedabad Rockssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many contestants were so good.

I liked (not in order ):

1. Ek Chatur naar boy(he was so funnily creative)
2. Albeli girl (we might soon see her in movies/zee serials)
3. Purple dressed(Indian costume) girl(don't remember her song a old one most probably V Shantaram movie, she was much better than Kiran, the Mumbai girl)
4.The Paralyzed Patel guy(it was too touchy, his performance got me in tears)
Originally posted by Pradarshak

Ahmedabad audition puts Kolkata and Mumbai to shame.

Ahmedabad Rockssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It sure did πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So many contestants were so good.   Yes and they could only pick 18 😳

I liked (not in order ):

1. Ek Chatur naar boy(he was so funnily creative)  I thought that was brilliant how he mixed east & west to a wonderful classic song to dance with....πŸ‘

2. Albeli girl (we might soon see her in movies/zee serials) She definitely is Madhuri Fan....Her dance moves were totally like MDN...Madhuri Dixit-nene.....So gracefull and flexible...as terence said....She has perfect looks, shape and dancing...πŸ˜›

3. Purple dressed(Indian costume) girl(don't remember her song a old one most probably V Shantaram movie, she was much better than Kiran, the Mumbai girl) "kaarii kaarii kaarii a.Ndhiyaarii thii raat
" from "Navrang" movie...  one can tell Sandhya was dancing on that song.....Contestant's facial expressions and jhatka was superb....πŸ‘

4.The Paralyzed Patel guy(it was too touchy, his performance got me in tears)  He is inspirational and soooooo full of positive attitude...God bless him....He has taken part in BW few years back...πŸ‘

I am enjoying this show ....Having much fun..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
I didnt even get to watch it!
since i was at my friend's house
but it must've been pretty good
since ahemdabad rocks ;)
ahaha im from ahemdabad :D
Originally posted by cutiex0

I didnt even get to watch it!
since i was at my friend's house
but it must've been pretty good
since ahemdabad rocks ;)
ahaha im from ahemdabad :D

lol oh your gujju lmao i didnt know that?
so am i...well not me me but my dad's brother's son which is my cousin is from there too

haha πŸ˜†
why dont you watch it onlinee? πŸ˜›
they were really good! i didnt see any stupid performances as the ones in the first 2 episodesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by snowflake0555

lol oh your gujju lmao i didnt know that?
so am i...well not me me but my dad's brother's son which is my cousin is from there too

haha πŸ˜†
why dont you watch it onlinee? πŸ˜›

lol aaah gujju's!

Im also gujju..though im from Godhra..which i dont think you guys might know..but anyways

Ahemdabad's auditions were rocking!
the kamlesh patel guy was awsome, i salute him! =D
i hope he gets selected in the mumbai top auditions =) that would be simply amazinggg !
aah anyhow DID ROCKS!