Soumya Tandon replaces Tarana Raja(female host)

Posted: 15 years ago
I personally like Tarana very much and liked her in the show too....she is just spontaneous.... her comment over Jay wearing sweater was really funny but she is being replaced....*sigh*

" The host is being replaced in the upcoming show of Zee TV, Dance Indian Dance…

Zee Tv's new offering Dance India Dance has just taken off with the audience. Though the main show is yet to take off but a shocking news struck as the female host Tarana Raja is being replaced by Saumya Tandon.

As per our khabroo, "Taran has been replaced as she had some prior Brand commitments and could not give 100 percent to us. Thus we thought of getting a new host as soon as possible."

Tarana has been replaced by Saumya. "Saumya who debuted in TV with show called Aisa Deha hai Mera has gained lots of popularity among the masses. She created waves on big screen with Jab We Met staring Kareena-Shahid. She essayed the role of Roop, Kareena's sis in the flick," adds the source.

We called up Tarana to know more details about the issue. "Well I don't have any idea about replacement. I didn't get call from any of them."

There were audition for the new host of DID. "Two names were finalized Amrita Kandvilkar and Saumya for the same," concludes the source.

The show is gearing eye balls before its start… You may never know what's next so lets wait and watch.
"

Tellybuzz

aww that sucks! i hope Soumya is just as funny!
and thanks for the article =D
I think SOniya is much prettier....Wish Jay was bit better looking 😳  Sorry JB fans.....For Gujju he is not the most handsome dudde....Compared to Shekhar ❤️ he is boring....😆
:O
noooooooooooo
i liked the judge that was there
whats with all teh replacing going on :@
tarana is awesome .. will miss her..............
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think SOniya is much prettier....Wish Jay was bit better looking 😳  Sorry JB fans.....For Gujju he is not the most handsome dudde....Compared to Shekhar ❤️ he is boring....😆

actually sch comments are nt allowed here wch hurts the fans ..wht if  i say shekhar is pretty boring n nt gud looking how wil  u feel hun😳
Thank you so much for this article. I am so disappointed to learn that Tarana is being replaced. I really like her a lot. I feel like I know her because I was a huge fan of Kuch Is Tara where she played Pooja.
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Thank you so much for this article. I am so disappointed to learn that Tarana is being replaced. I really like her a lot. I feel like I know her because I was a huge fan of Kuch Is Tara where she played Pooja.
I was wondering what you guys were talking about.....😆..jay, tarana...😆sorry, i never knew the female vj was Tarana....but i do not think saumya has that punch that tarana carries,except that saumya is very very pretty......😆
Originally posted by Dabulls23

who is shekhar ,varsha......?😆boy, i have to get educated on these guys and girls......first i never kew the female host was tarana...and now shekhar......the boy Jay is ok,he has got this X factor that hussain or a Mini mathur carried.....
Originally posted by shabari

who is shekhar ,varsha......?😆boy, i have to get educated on these guys and girls......first i never kew the female host was tarana...and now shekhar......the boy Jay is ok,he has got this X factor that hussain or a Mini mathur carried.....

i believe  she is referring to Shekhar Rajviani of Vishal-Shekhar...