blueblue3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't know if any one remembers kaboom but was pankaj (who danced on hip hopper in Delhi auditions) the same guy who made it to semifinals or something in kaboom? I remember his plie step from that show & he was from delhi too. i think in kaboom pankaj danced to the same song that atamjeet danced on in today's audition. i don't know what that song is called.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i never saw kaboom whch was ths show
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have no idea what you are talking bout but that guy who was dancing to hip hoperrr had freaking awesome moves like woahhh! damnn but the otherr guy (the first one) omfg he looked hot :D :D :D

i cant wait to see the actual contestants in this show there's like so manyy guys who dance to hip-hop and can also break dance

i love guys who dance! =)
blueblue3 thumbnail
kaboom used to come on star plus in 2006 i think. Boogie woogie team & prabhu deva were judges of the show. It was a pretty good show too but was very similar to boogie woggie.

hahah i completely agree with you snowflake0555! i loved pankaj too! Dance definately adds to a guy's hottness :P looking forward to next week!