-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Wasn't that participant Lucky Malhotra like seriously rude!!? He was the one who "danced" to Jee Karda from Singh Is King.

The way he was speaking to the judges, I thought it was seriously rude! And then how he got angry outside and was kicking the posters! Seriously! Soo rude!

And when Geeta had tried to say something, the way he was talking back was like too rude. He wasn't even dancing from what I thought..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG! yes!!!.. he totally crossed the line.. UHH how about you first learn to dance and then come on a DANCING show. jeez, and yeah when he was kicking the posters i was like omg how low can you get?. jeez
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bunch of lowlifes...cant dance but insult the DANCING judges???! thats just over the limit! Gawd...they should have dragged him back and made him say sorry!
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was this in today's epi? I haven't watched it yet that is why I am asking. I really enjoyed the Gujarat audience yesterday =)

-Ami- thumbnail
I know! he was rude saying that he judges should watch his performance and not be talking or doing other things during it..I think thats something he had said..Can't remember exactly what he'd said of Terrance doing..

@ Aamir's Fan- Yes, this was in today's episode..
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

@ Aamir's Fan- Yes, this was in today's episode..

Thank you so much for replying. I cannot wait to watch it. I love this show 😃
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he was just over the top
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was extremely rude!! 
I noticed yesterday that there were more people begging to be on the show than anything.  What is wrong with people?  Begging does not lead you anywhere in life.  They don't know how to dance, but they're begging to be on the dance show so they can make fools of themselves.  That one guy, the way he was crying and begging...I think his dad had to come and finally take him out, and the judges came out and gave him a second chance (I think).  They shouldn't have done that.  The way that boy was hugging everyone.....come on! 
And Lucky Malhotra needs to personally apologize to EVERYONE - the judges and to the people out there watching the show for his rude uncalled for behavior.  He needs to wake up and smell the coffee cuz the dude does not know how to dance but then yells at them for interrupting him and so called other contestants. 
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreee he was way to rude! but in a way it was rude of the judges also. i mean no judge is supposed to spit out his coffe becuz the contestant is dancing in a funny way and no judge is supposed to say " dont stop him please" so that they can laugh at him too. he was the only guy that stood up for himself, but yea it was quiet funny to watch that little arguement:P well he could have just walked out like all the other contestants or also stood up for himself but in a less rude way.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i missed that part from the show and also the lil 15 year old :(

i always miss the good parts from what it seems i mean its not "good" but i wanted to see his reaction towards the judges and all, maybe i'll try to find that part in the video but anyways... i just saw the last part where geeta walked out didnt see what he said and his "dance"