Posted: 15 years ago

Wow. this show is so much fun to watch..all this drama from the lucky singh malhotra guy-like wow so much drama .. to that guy who was like begging for a second chance.. and the fun the guy who was dancing to UP WALA.. and Rakhi sharma.llol her hindi was hilarous.. or even Annie she was sweet. and totally funn

im like really liking this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Yeah totally! I'm really loving this show..There are some people who are really talent in the show! And then, there are also some people who are, not so talented there just to be there..But besides that, this show has all sorts of people coming! And the show is rocking so far!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this show! There is so much talent and full of entertainment! There are people of every religion and everyone is different...different types of dance and everything! Cant wait for Mega-Mumbai Auditions next week!
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also am completely in love with this show =)
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail

i love the show too!!... i like how its just ordinary people trying to make it big instead of celebrities!

the show is awesome..soo much talent..

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Agree w/ all of youu! I cant wait until the REAL competition actually starts, this show is worth a watch! =)

50% I'm watching it for the 'hot' guys or atleast those who can break dance and do hip-hop ! LOL. =P
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: snowflake0555

Agree w/ all of youu! I cant wait until the REAL competition actually starts, this show is worth a watch! =)

50% I'm watching it for the 'hot' guys or atleast those who can break dance and do hip-hop ! LOL. =P

Cant disagree with that😉
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i always lov dance n singing relaity shows
apux thumbnail
I'm actually surprised I liked this show....I watched other Indian dance and reality shows but the only show I was really into was SRGMP (not this season though)....and the contestants are ACTUALLY good....
kristie12 thumbnail
I never like dance reality shows.... I never watched Boogie woogie too but I started liking the show and it is very good...