Posted: 15 years ago
When I saw his performance...I was touched. I feel really proud to be an Indian and moreso a Gujarati too. He left me with no words. It was just brilliant. But at times I feel that it won't be fair....making him compete with other contestants...what say?
I agree...i dont think he would be able to do most dances..but the dance he did in auditions..was really good! and very very touching! He had his own style so im wondering how its gonna be like for him
^^ yeah exactly...but i still think he ROCKED!
I also really really liked his performance. Hats off to his courage as well as to his "never say die attitude". I was so touched to see his performance.

I was quite upset when Geeta stopped him before he performed. It was offensive. She however changed which I was very happy to see. I felt that only Terrence was willing to give him a chance in the beginning but I was happy to see all of them support him after his performance. I wish him all the very best.
^^ Yeah i was kinda mad too, but then she let him, so i was happy
Originally posted by sharad+divz4evr

^^ Yeah i was kinda mad too, but then she let him, so i was happy

When she stopped him, I was yelling, "At least give him a chance 😡😡😡". Thank God they all let him perform

He was amazing! At first, I was confused at why Geeta had wanted to stop him, but then atleast they all let him perform..

Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

When she stopped him, I was yelling, "At least give him a chance 😡😡😡". Thank God they all let him perform
Yeah! I know right! My mom even told me to quiet down😆...
But I was so happy that he got selected..
I don't like Geeta that much tho....she's kinda mean though.
Remember what she said to the "Main Albeli" girl?
He was amazing! But, I dont really know
if he'll be able to compete against others .. but
his dance was awesome & all i could was "WOW! :O"
 i think Geeta's kind of rude .
^^ Yeah..I think she's a bit rude too