Posted: 15 years ago
Damnnn tht dude Lucky Malhotra..the one tht danced like Dharmendra was sooo rudeeee...  i mean wht was he thnking.. his dance was sooo funny.. he reminded me of the drunk uncles dancing in punjabi parties... 😆😆 anyways  his demeanor was soooo..🤢🤢🤢..ufff..  security should have taken him out or something.

Here is the link to his performance.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUEnr2IPwe0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Meena1 - 15 years ago
mark my words, he's not going to get far in life with this kind of attitude.

If u r going in the auditions with a performance like that, then be prepared for some criticism.  I rlly don't know what was he thinking but one thing is for sure that he did not take the auditions seriously.  It seems to me as if he just came to create this unnecessary drama, otherwise, did he really think that he can get to Mumbai with that level of performance.
his performance was pathetic and the icing on the cake was his last step ... Madhuri step as Terence said... God... he is too much. I felt like slapping him..
Originally posted by Meena1

he reminded me of the drunk uncles dancing in punjabi parties... 😆😆

Omg, I was saying the same exact thing to my parents😆  All the uncles dance like that at punjabi parties once they had one too many!

He definitely was too rude....but the same time he told Geeta off so that was entertaining😆 
Edited by apux - 15 years ago
You know, I really agree with you - with all the comments. He was very rude, but I think Geeta had it coming too. As a celebrity judge she cannot play God. Laughing at some of the not-good-dancers, too much celebrity attitude. I haven't seen other celebrity judges with this kind of attitude. Between her and Remo, they more ego than any other reality show. They're not even that "celebrity". I had not even heard of them until now.  And walking out, demanding an apology from an obviously crazy character. All this nautanki doesn't get one much further in life than Lucky whatever. I personally dont care if she doesnt come back. but now the channel will have to go manav her until madam relents and returns, with even more attitude. personally i think they should just find someone else, than pander to these kind of egotistical whims. they can only keep walking out to a point, until everyone gets fed up. 

the guy waz rude, but he did good when he said the judges hav no rite to be laughing at participants..that geeta haz too much attitude wat duz she think of herself no one even knew her before she came on the show..

u know ..that dude did  everythin on purpose. cuz he wasnt even there for audition. he walked in so he can insult judges...only because maybe it was one his relatives who got kicked out..and he was upset about it.and created scene like that. he made fun of those steps..so judges could tell him to go away. and he could start his drama. he seemd so pissed off when he started his dance.

but yes ofcourse he didnt have any manners to talk like that.cuz they are judges they have fully right to say who is wrong and who is right. cuz dats y they are called judges...but geeta shouldnt have argued with him. that person didnt even let her talk at all. they should have draged him out to the door. ..instead of arguing.

i think it wasnt worth it.
he was shurely thr to get sme attention
Awhe man, I didnt catch this guy :O
His name was Lucky?

[quote=Meena1]
he reminded me of the drunk uncles dancing in punjabi parties... 😆😆

[/quote]

Oh gosh, that was too funny ! ;P
Originally posted by apux

Omg, I was saying the same exact thing to my parents😆  All the uncles dance like that at punjabi parties once they had one too many!

He definitely was too rude....but the same time he told Geeta off so that was entertaining😆 
I kinda felt bad for her.. after watching performances like that.. one cant help laughing.. i dont blame her for laughing at such performances.. like tht Gabbar guy.. he was funny tooo..  

These guys should take insipiration from contestants like Kamlesh, Rashpal (blind woman).. i mean seriously these two were better than half of the contestants combinedd..