YRKKH 9th Feb 2009 - WRITTEN UPDATE

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE By Nipun97)

Hey guys! Its Payal again! 😃 Hope you like today's update, sorry for any mistakes!

Today
Everyone is waiting. Shaurya asks Vish why they haven't they come yet. Vish said its probably because we're early. Badi Ma gives Akshara some pointers on what to do when the boy and the family come. Akshara looks very nervous and scared. Vish said your scaring her, she's fine the way she is.
The boy's family comes. Vish and the rest of the family go to greet them. The apologize for being late. (Rituraj doesn't seem to be with them) Rituraj's dad as says this is a beautiful place, my son has been taking pictures all day. Vish aks Rituraj's dad where Rituraj is. Rituraj's mom says that he should be coming. Rituraj comes. (Entery of Ali Merchent) Rituraj comes downt he stairs and a waiter bumps into him and accidently drops water or a drink on his shirt. Akshara watches on. Akshara thinks of Daadi and what she said about rich boys who think bad of everyone beneath them." The manager comes and yells at the waiter, he apologizes to Rituraj. The manager says that he will fire the waiter. Rituraj says that the fault was his too and if you fire the waiter, he will have to leave too. Vish, Badi Ma and Akshara are impressed. Rituraj tells the manager to forgive the manager, it was his fault as he is very nervous today.
Rituraj walks to his parents and vish. Vish introduces everyone in the family... lastly he intoduces Akshara. Rituraj shyly looks at Akshara and nods with a smile. Akshara folds her hands and nods as well nervously. Vish says for them to sit down. They all sit down at the table. Akshara and Rituraj sit across from each other. They are both shy and blushing. Rituraj's mom smiles tells Rituraj to stop blushing and at least look at Akshara. Everyone smiles at each other. Vish clears his throat and asks what they would like to drink. Rituraj's dad says that they are his guests. Vish says that they are in his town. The manager comes and asks what they would like tea or coffee. Vish says Tea and Rituraj's dad says Coffee. They laugh. Vish says that why don't you bring Coffee for us all. Rituraj says "why? If you like Tea uncle, we will all have tea, and coffee we have everyday" Rituraj's dad agrees. Vish says no its okay, bring coffee. Rituraj and Akshara look at each other shyly. The two familys talk about the city for a while. Rituraj's mom smiles and says that you can talk about the rest later, now we should talk about what we came here for. She asks Akshara if she goes to collage. Badi Ma interupts and says that she can stop her studies when she gets married. Rituraj asks Akshara what her hobbies are. Akshara talks really quietly and Rituraj's mom doesn't hear her. Badi Ma says that Akshara is shy thats why. Rituraj's mom smiles understandinly. Vish asks Rituraj what he does presently. Rituraj says that he finished his studies and now works with his father in the office. They talk some more. Badi Ma asks Rituraj if he wants to ask akshara anything. Rituraj shys up, so does Akshara. Rituraj stammers and asks what he should ask. The parents chuckle. Rituraj's dad tells him to ask her anything. Akshara and Rituraj blush.

BREAK

Omi Kaka takes Choti Ma to the side and says that he thinks that Akshara and Rituraj should have some time to talk alone, they look really uncomfortable with everyone watching. Omi Kaka tells Choti Ma to ask Badi Ma. Choti Ma says she can't do that. Omi Kaka says then he will have to do something. Choti Ma says that they can not do anything. Omi kaka says that he will ask no matter what.

Choti Ma and Omi Kaka go back to the table. The waiter comes and brings them coffee. Badi Ma tells Akshara to give coffee to everyone. Akshara does, she looks at Rituraj secretly while doing it. Akshara asks Rituraj how much sugar he wants, he tells her how much. Akshara is still looking at him while putting sugar in the coffee. Akshara keeps putting sugar without noticing and Rituraj says "bas". Akshara sits down blushing. Rituraj asks Akshara why she is not drinking coffee. Akshara takes the coffee.
Rituraj's mom asks Rituraj to ask Akshara something else. Rituraj stammers again and asks what he should ask. Rituraj's dad says that in these kind of things girls get shyer than boys.. in our case... Rituraj looks emberassed. The parents laugh. Rituraj's dad says that they should talk to each other. Omi Kaka says that they won't be able to take infront of us.. what if...

BREAK

Rituraj's dad says that they should go and talk seperatly. Rituraj looks hopeful. Akshara looks nervous. Rituraj's dad asks Vish if he has any problems with that. Vish says he has no problem.
Rituraj and Akshara get up and sit at a differant table. Rituraj clears his throat and starts the converstation. Vish, Badi Ma and the family look on from the other table. Rituraj asks Akshara lots of questions, akshara just stares at him nervously. Rituraj asks Akshara if she likes films. Akshara says yes. Rituraj says good, he looks relieved that Akshara is talking. Rituraj asks her which actor she prefers, shahrukh? Akshara shakes her head. Rituraj gives a bunch of names. He asks Hrithik Roshan? Akshara says yes. Their familys are still staring at them smiling. (aha their sitting at the table beside them.. wow, uncomfortable much?)

RECAP

Didn't catch it! sorry! 😔

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT USE TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE!

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy. 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update! Sounds like a cute epi!

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so so muchhhhhhhhh hun😃

and awesome update by the way👏👏
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Lovely update sweetums... sounds like a great episode!!

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx bunches for the awesome update Payal! 😃

Epi was decent... Akshara and Rituraj were too cute. Lolz I wish the families would let them speak and not make them feel uncomfortable. && I really hope Akshi opens up a little to Rituraj. Poor guy was hoping she would speak up. 😳

Hopefully tomorrow I get to see ShaVa [even a 2 sec. scene would do lolz..] 😆

Thanx again hun! 😊

-aisha
forevercharmed thumbnail
thanks!! ooo i love ali merchant!! it was sooo cute how both of them were blushing!

Avanti
Sangeet P thumbnail
Hi Friends,

Yesterdays episode was very nice. Rituraj is very cute and mature gay but i this he will rejec to Akshara. remember yesterdays sceen, Rituraj asked to Akshara do you like to watch film. she said Ji, then hi asked her do you like Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan she said no with her head & finaly he asked about Ritik Roshan she said Ji.

I thing Rituraj was unhappy with that Ji. What you thing?

Sangeet
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks payal very much for the wonderful update

I am doubtful if rituraj is willing to go ahead with the marriage
danharryiel thumbnail
thnx 4 da update, nice epi,i missed it
danharryiel thumbnail

atlast der show Ali, i was waiting 4 his entry