Rakhi - Ek Atoot Rishte Ki Dor

Highlights - US 9th Feb...

judyp thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Police arrest Bhairaj, the family is worried.  Neelima is in tears.  Bhairaj's father is happy.  Prince gets a phone call.

Chauffeur calls Prince.  Prince met the driver secretly but Neelima overhears the conversation.  The Chauffeur tells Prince his daughter is ill and he came back when he heard Bhairaj was arrested.

Chauffeur confesses to killing the man.  Bhairaj is released from jail.  He comes home everyone is happy.  Bhairaj is holding his head in his bedroom thinking about the chauffeur.  Neelima tells him she knows the chauffeur didn't commit the crime.  She tells him it's Prince.  Bhairaj is in a fix because how can he tell the police about his sister's husband.  Nandini's life  would be ruined.  Neelima reminds Bhairaj about the driver what will happened to his family.  Bhairaj says he will come up with a plan to save both Prince and the chauffeur.

Police comes to the house.  The family gathers the Police informs the family and Bhairaj that the driver confess to save Bhairaj, but they know it is not him.  Prince is hiding upstairs looking at the scene with the family and the Police.  Bhairaj  ask his inspector friend to come upstairs with him.  Nandini stops Bhairaj and says every-one wants to know who committed the crime.  The Police inspector says it's a member of the family.  And he says its Prince...  The scene ends...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow so in US they are going to finish the show. i guess i have to make time to watch now
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update hun =]

i think this is what is happening now in the US...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!1!

so prince is gonna get caught