~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah

Posted: 15 years ago

As Ayn Rand Said, throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.

It is this vision that enabled men to strive for nothing but the best. It is this vision that enabled men to have courage...strength ...belief in one's faith and ability, that enabled them to carry on, crossing every obstacle on their way with bravery, dignity and most of all humility. It is this vision, through which they were able to command respect.

Vision that enabled Boys to Become Men and then Masters (skilled in their respective craft). Vision, which made them kings/badshah of not only their art/work but also of people.

It is one such vision, which enabled a lad to achieve a lot at a relatively young age despite having gone through life's ups and down.

The Last Fan Club highlighted the fact as to how Harshad is a star but rooted deeply to the ground. This time around, tighten those seats belts as we take you on a joyride, highlighting the making of a star.

Shakespeare had once said, "All the Life's a stage and we merely players, playing our parts to perfection".

Be it as Karan in Mamta, Ali in LRL, Akshat in AD, or Prem/Gaurav in Kis Desh,  HC has assayed each role with utmost finesse. He has gotten under the skin of the character and lived the part, and thus made audience laugh and cry with the character he portrayed, developing a deeper level of connection with the viewers, that only came from the person behind the screen

Sizing up his idiot box career graph, it is evident that Harshad has honed his skill to near perfection over the years with the consecutive roles he's played. Perhaps, what really makes Harshad different from the rest is the level of groundedness, modesty, and humility in not only his work but also his action and hence it is but appropriate/natural that he is rightfully the king/badshaah of his fans heart.

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago

The role of Karan in Mamta and the sets of Mamta served as a make-shift acting school for Harshad, where he learned the very nuances of the profession

The first shot he gives as Karan, he misleads the audience, who would describe his performance or skills as anything but rudimentary. 

In that first shot, he is able to portray a false sweetness and an underlying ulterior motive all at once, with uncanny ease and perfection.  From there, he goes to on to assay the character very convincingly so that the audience is forced to dislike him, but can still relate to him and understand where the characters motives arise from. 

Not only does he portray outrageous anger and conniving brilliantly, he shifts from anger and frustration to an outward facade of sweetness within a matter of seconds, leaving the viewers baffled.   As Karan in Mamta, Harshad was able to prove his natural talent.  It is hard to believe that he was a novice, completely new to the industry.

First Shot as Karan Video :

After learning the nuances of acting on the sets of Mamta, he went on to assay the role of Ali in Left Right Left.  The character sketch of Ali was such that the audience was forced to admire him. 

However, the essence of the character had to be captured with utmost perfection, if this was to work.  Harshad did exactly that.  Ali was a character that Harshad portrayed with utmost dignity.  It goes without saying that Harshad's ability to the relate to the character helped him perfect his portrayal. 

However, despite that, what made Ali so lovable and charming was his honesty.  An honesty that came from within HC.  It was this honesty which the audience took to from the onset.  This audience's admiration for Ali increased as they found themselves respecting him, for upholding his principles no matter the situation he faced; for yearning to reach his goal in an upright manner, through sheer hard work - never once giving in to peer pressure or influence. 

Through his portrayal of Ali, Harshad was able to make the audience laugh and cry with him.  Soon, girls all over the world were wishing they could, just once, step foot in Pooja's shoes, and mothers were taking to Ali like a son. 

It was here that Harshad fine-tuned his acting skills.  Besides simply capturing the essence of the character, he was not only able to perfect the character's rather difficult dialect, but also grew and changed along with the character over the span of the show, all the while keeping the backbone of the character in place. 

With Ali being Karan's polar opposite, it was astounding to see that Harshad could pull off the contrasting role with such precision.  He took his natural talent and coupled it with his teachings from the sets of Mamta to help him hone in on his acting.  The result: a skilled actor that could within a short span of time, seemingly take on any kind of role, and do full justice to it.

Alongside Ali, Harshad, for a short term, assayed the role of the fun-loving, suave, romantic Akshat in Amber Dhara.  His portrayal of Akshat proved the aforementioned - that he could assay any kind of role masterfully. 

Akshat was, in short, charming, and thus very quickly captivated the audience.  By then, Harshad had grown by leaps and bounds as an actor, and used this to his advantage.  Though he was meant to be the male lead, during the time that Harshad assayed the role of Akshat, the character had not developed fully into the storyline. 

Despite this, Harshad was able to make a mark in a show in which he was, at the time, merely a side character.  This was a direct testament to his acting ability and the amount of screen presence he commanded.  Thought the stint was short lived, he left a lasting impact.

These days, Harshad is seen donning the avatar of the perfect son/brother/husband, Prem, in KDMHMD.  A perfect character sketch, Prem is a dream role, for, as with Ali, Prem too forces the audience to love and admire him. 

Prem is the perfect son, brother, jeevan saathi..the perfect human being...one in whom his family members see Ram ki chhavi. A pure hearted soul that values his relationships above all else and will go to the ends of the world for his loved ones.  

A perfect character sketch, that has been portrayed not only with utmost finesse and uncanny flawlessness, but a deep level of honesty as well.  An honesty and sincerity that comes from within.  One that only Harshad could achieve, because he undoubtedly shares so many of Prem's qualities, and therefore so much of Prem seems to come naturally from within him.  Its hard not to adore, or fall in love with Harshad's portrayal of Prem. 

One aspect of Prem's character is that he is soft spoken, subtle, and harbors a quiet dignity.  With a role like this, it is easy to exaggerate the character or over-do it.  The key however, was to assay the role with delicate sophistication, which Harshad accomplished with utmost finesse and uncanny flawlessness. 

What was perhaps, his finest performance till date was the episode telecasted today, 25th February, 2009. This was undoubtedly one of the finest emoting styles in the history of Balaji Telefilms. A Performance that will only catapult Harshad to unprecedent heights of success...A Performance, which had a balanced mix of good and grey... A Performance, where the expressions were flawless.

It was Harshad dominating the frame, ever since his meeting with Rishabh Rampal. The 360 degree turn around, brilliantly portrayed, leaving us speechless. We always though HC could never get Prem wrong.  He wasn't getting Prem wrong at all. 

He was getting Gaurav acting like Prem ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!  From the moment his encounter with RR began....He was just incredible.  Harshad didn't miss a beat.  From his body language and entonation to his brilliant facial expressions - everything was the perfect blend of the good guy, bad guy, but not really bad guy - just a regular guy with maybe a small flaw...whatever the case, his character has shades of grey now, which is incredible. 

His portrayal of indifference towards RR; his not having anything against the Juneja's personally, but needing to go through with this as Gaurav, just for the money; his final rebuttal against RR - that he will not hear anything against the Junejas, and that he doesn't associate himself with the likes of RR...the entire thing, from the word GO was simply incomparable.  We have never seen anything like it before, Television has never seen this before.

HC's true unparalleled talent really shone through in his performance today.  He was flawless.  Having seen him as Karan, Ali, Akshat, and as Prem, we can truly say, 26/02/09 will undoubtedly go in the pages of history as Harshad's best performance 'til date.  He delivered an immaculate performance.  

Today we can safely say, that Harshad is an actor par excellence.  He really has come a very long way since Karan, or even since Ali/Akshat and is among the best on TV today.  He has challenged himself and improved on his own skill to utter perfection.  In Desh alone, he has now assayed an adarshvadi Prem, and and OTT Gaurav...and now, he will portray a grey character as Gaurav embodies Prem.  If this doesn't speak volumes about his talent, then we  don't know what does.  

25/02/09 superceded all of HC's previous emoting styles. May be it was because of Harshad's own ability to add a dash of his own charm to the character or then May be it was his ability to perfect his previous performances. Perhaps this was the reason why, Harshad's  portrayal of Prem became one of the most loved and adored characters on television...Prem had taken off, and it launched Harshad to an even higher plateau, one of more fame, and many many more fans.    

So much so that when Harshad's character was brought to an end, pleas and protests of the fans forced the producers to bring him back.  Though it is undoubtedly great to have Prem back, the magic of the old Prem is missing, through no fault of Harshad's, of courss but due to the unclear storyline prevailing at that point of time.  It seemed as if the creatives themselves werent sure of the direction of the plot and thus the ambiguity of the story created confusion.

Despite that, Harshad hadn't missed a beat since his return; being a director's actor, he continued to assay the role as per the director's wishes.  Despite the current dubious storyline, Harshad's emmaculate performance hasn't wavered.  HC has portrayed Prem with immense precision and simplicity, and made his way into the hearts of millions. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans'

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never know'

And You guys are my strength and support'

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered'

This is a phase and it will go away'

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days'

Its overwhelming'

Had it not been for you guys'I would not have been here'.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)😆

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD 😛

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

Here is the message..(Dated:-1st June 2008)

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans..He is a great person and I feel so proud and privilege to be his fan..

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..😆😆

"Thanking You"

Message By Daisy

How can I leave without saying him a ''thanks'', without saying  how special he is and how he has touched my life.

For the first time ever, I am taking this opportunity to thank Harshad on this Fan Club.

Had it not been for him, I would have never been here and neither would have this FC been.

I don't even know where do I start from. I can just say a thanks to him for always being there, for being the person he is and for being such an important part of my life.

I can rightly say that he is God send. As my life was never the same before I met him.

Infact he has  been my inspiration and someone who has taught me the value of hard work, and the art of remaining rooted, humble and kind always.It would be a huge achievement if I even manage to be 1 % like him.

I have learned so much from him. He is someone whom I will treasure all my life,  and Harsh I will always be there for you whenever  you need me.And you know that.

I take this opportunity to thank him for being such a wonderful friend.For being such an amazing human being and for all the moments of joy and happiness that he has brought in my life, and also for giving me this FC and all my precious friends here.

Actually I can go on and on when it comes to him. But some things cannot be expressed in such a few words.

He is very precious, and I know he is born to be a star. Very soon I am seeing him reach the heights of success and scale all possible boundaries.

Harshad , please always remain the way you are.

You know you will always find me as your biggest supporter and well wisher whenever you need me.

Take care and all the very best for your future

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel like there is
something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your 

optimism come true

To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
and expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
every living person you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
strong for fear, and too happy to permit the 

presence of trouble. 

''You are a Winner''

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be

And when you're there with no one there to hold

I'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there

I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there

By -Reba Mclntire

"Cuteness Personified"

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well

You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

''It's in your eyes'' 

aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through

them''

I gaze into twin pools of warmth
Bright and sparkling
I see something indescribable
Something I can't quite put my finger on.

Twin pool, blazing and brilliant
Making all your sweetness
And all your compassion
Crystal clear.

Twin pools shimmering and glimmering
Showing how you're
Sweet, sensitive, caring and kind
Funny athletic cunning and friendly

Twin pools, so animated and intense
Help me to share
Your love of life,
Your life of love.

I gaze into twin pools of warmth and
I see the sweetest person I've ever met or ever will meet
I recognize a sincere and honest guy who can never be replaced
I realize you are so special because
When I look into your eyes
I witness a miracle, I find a friend.

''Hands to die for''

''The world lies in the hands of those who have the courage to dream and who take the risk of living out their dreams -
each according to his or her own talent.''

''Smiles Galore''

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

''Simplicity and Humility''

''Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful'' 

''Humility - The minute you think you have got it, you lost it''

HeartDaisy - delo Heart

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart Swati - lrllike Heart

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart Vandana - togepe30 Heart

Suri - sun_423 

Heart Zee - farislove Heart

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Heart Anupama - anu_2701 Heart

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Heart Pooja - mahek-e-gulab Heart

Ranju - ranjitha        

Heart Rabi - cute_rabi Heart

Subha - subha2601    

Heart Kanak - tere_bin Heart

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Heart Mansi - *mansibhatia* Heart

Samreen - friskysam

Heart Mannu - master_blaster Heart

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

Heart lulu_gr81989 Heart

Fariha - fariha17

Heart Mehrun - anam_mehrun Heart

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Heart *~Anjali~ Heart

Shivani - delhi_princess

Heart Rajeev Ki Heer Heart

Bluff_princess 

Heart  koolkat Heart

qazi_luv       

Heart ANKESH Heart

nram     

Heart  shrutibali Heart

~rahul ki rani~      

Heart  sameen Heart

doly_455

Heart lrl-fan Heart

crazy_heenz

Heart sheejk Heart

amrita2206        

Heart silent_girl Heart

pardesi-mem 

Heart magicalmelody Heart

tuba5 

Heart smartrockstar Heart

luckylips4 

Heart uxen10 Heart

neha_rsw    

Heart zuman Heart

Dia - soooperfan

Heart Ashi - ~ashi~ Heart

Nishant - lrllover

Heart Tazy - sweety_rajveer Heart

Rani - rani2310

Heart Minnie - minz~12 Heart

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Heart Kiran Di - kiran_sherry Heart

Sarika - sarikalrl

Heart Mehndi - cupcake Heart

Wida - wida

Heart Sangeeta - Asha004 Heart

Jess - mz.jess

Heart Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  Heart

Wasima - sallu_lover

Heart Priya - belle4u Heart

Niti - nitzi

Heart Nazara - Nazara Heart

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Heart Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: Heart

Sanju4eva

Heart Mumpet Heart

Alina Zaidi

Heart Atop Heart

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Heart Nandini - nandini90 Heart

Sidra - sidra2007

Heart Mona - k-ekta fan Heart

Neha - Neha-28

Heart Aisha - xxAishaxx Heart

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Heart Avneet - agrewal57 Heart

Ziana

Heart Sidrah fariq Heart

Sara - S_sara

HeartMisty - Mistyeyed_25 Heart

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

HeartRaksha - Raksha.l Heart

Ashmii

Heart Krishna - Kpg25 Heart

pari_farista

Heart Zainab - Faith Heart

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart Ankita - anku2cute Heart

Gauri - camila_rocks

Heart Payal - IndianPari Heart

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Heart Lina - angel*eyes Heart

Shabo - shabo24

Heart Shifali - *Shifali* Heart

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Heart Tani91  Heart

Yasmin - Khanyasmin 

HeartJui-Cuteprincess03 Heart

Priya - KaranShilpa 

HeartNina - NeINHeart

Dammy - damilola

HeartShabnam - lilsashaHeart

Heena - angel 16

HeartVandana-Riks1Heart

Nisa-S.Nisa

Heartanuksha - anuksha10Heart

Noor Abdullah

HeartHarshu loverHeart

pre2760 - samaira

Heart-Cupcake-Heart

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

(Link of FC # 3)

(Akki, We miss you : Link of FC # 4)

(The News Letter : Link of FC # 5)

(Caption Contest Results : Link of FC # 6)

(A new beginning : Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&TPN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back : Link of FC # 8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&TPN=1

(Jab We Met : Link of FC # 9)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=902864

(Rock On : Link of FC # 10)

(Journey Continues : Link of FC # 11)

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le : Link of FC # 12)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=923940

(Come join the B'day Caravan : Link of FC #14)

(Proud of you..Cheers to Harsh : Link of FC # 15)

(Rise To Stardom : Link Of FC # 16)

(Master of our Hearts : Link of FC # 17)

(Summer Treat-White : Link of FC # 18)

(Monsoon Hungama : Link of FC # 19)

(A walk down Memory Lane : Link of FC # 20)

(Rains and Awards Season : Link of FC # 21)

(Live it up : Link of FC # 22)

(Expressions : Link of FC # 23)

(In Appreciation : Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash : Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1 : Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2 : Link of FC # 27)

(Simplicity and Humility : Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for : Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes : Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed : Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner : Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1 : Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey : Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues : Link of FC # 35)

(Thanking You : Link of FC # 36)

(Prem - The Journey Continues : Link of FC #37)

(Tara Zameen Par : Link of FC # 38)

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 14 years ago

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

January 2009 :

Monday, January 12, 2009

Harshad Chopda looking for his Baliye

Nach Baliye 4 is actively scouting for a dance partner for Harshad. The dashing dude of Kis Desh mein hein mera dil fame has a great female fan following all over India and a few  in America. The auditions have been taking place all over the country. After shaking a leg with Bong beauties Harshad was seen eyeing the lovely lasses in Lucknow last weekend.

So, how does
Harshad feel about finding his dance jodi. "I may not be the greatest dancer, but I am certain that when teamed up with her, we put up the best performance the world will see!" says the handsome hunk.  Anyways, all you girls out there in India gear up to be Harshad's baliye as he come to your city to find his dance partner.

Nach Baliye 4 is aired on Star Plus. Some of the best programs are aired on Star One and Star Plus.

Harshad Chopra had a tough time handling his female fans when he was in Lucknow recently for Talaash-E-Baliye auditions...

(For Previous Article : log on to  - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1107147) 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Welcome to Fan Club No 39!

Phew, so we are finally here! First all, thank you to each one of you for having the patience and rocking the previous FC…Sorry, we had to make you go slow on the earlier one specially at a time, we know, each one of you were excited to have OUR PREM, THE PREM back! So for that Thank you for having the patience and Sorry!

They life is not to be measured by the number of breaths that you take, but is to be measured by the moments that took your breath away. Well, the number of moments that Harshad through his stupendous performance has taken our hearts away are many. Each of the character , he has enacted, has been unique. Perhaps, what is the greatest testimony to his acting skills has been two completely contrasting characters in the same show, one which we loved and the other which we loved to hate.

This FC attempts to put the pieces together, and attempts to highlight his acting skills, skills that go into the making of a star. I thought and thought of a theme, and later realized that there couldnt be a better theme than this. The challenge was immense though, trying to better the previous FC. Dont know, if I am able to do so, but still this FC was just another humble attempt.

Daisy and Yoj, I still cant believe how you all could manage so endlessly and tirelessly and I guess its all about love and dedication. Thank You for making me a part of your family

Some Thank You's to be said, without whom, this FC would be incomplete.

Harshad : for being the guiding light, like always,

Daisy & Yoj : I dont know how to express my thoughts into words right now. When we were making this FC, I realized that alot of Harshad being a star has to do with the dedication and passion, support and encouragement, that you guys have shown on him. Indeed, we are blessed to know you.

Payal & Yassu Di : If I dont give you guys, the complete credit for this FC, then I wont be fair to you. For Payal, you are ones you wrote the write ups til late at night, while I tried to balance it out at work and Yassu di, for the siggys and for all the coordination and support involved.

Sidrah & Raksha : for just being there. Your presence just meant a lot.

Priya : for the help related to the news articles post Jan 2009.

To all New Members : a Warm Hello and welcome to our mad family and to all other existing/old members : Waiting kis baat ka, chalo, lets rock and roll in this FC...
Hello friends..

So finally I took out some time to post this message, and I had to do this today as I wont be getting much time now

Misty as I told you, I am not able to see the front  page of the FC....Just when I click it...Its says ''Microsoft has encountered a problem'' and the page closes....

But well fortunately I did see the FC while you were constructing it and did read some things😊

I also saw the kind of effort and hard work you and Payal had been putting throughout since a week...I must tell that I loved every bit of it....Harshad has everything that takes to make him a ''badhsaah'' and he will be there very soon....

A big hi to all our friends here...and you guys are awesome....You guys rock this place

Ok so I dont know when I would be able to log in now...Will miss everyone on the FC

Till then you guys take care

See you all very soon

Bye
Edited by delo - 15 years ago