YRKKH 10 Feb 2009 - WRITTEN UPDATE

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE :CLICK HERE (By Nipun97)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update! Hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes 😊

TODAY
Akshara and Rituraj are talking about Akshara's favorite heros. Rituraj seems happy that Akshara is finally answering. Rituraj's parents and Akshara's family look on smiling.
Omi kaka asks Rituraj's parents what they would like to eat. Rituraj's mom doesn't know what they should order. Shaurya recommends some food. Rituraj's parents agree. Vish orders a lot of food. Rituraj's dad says that they won't be able to eat that much. Vish says that you are our guests. Rituraj's dad finally agrees and says that he may order whatever he wants for them smiling. While the waiter is going over what they ordered, Akshara and Rituraj's family look over at their children. Akshara and Rituraj are staring at the table saying nothing. They both look shy. A waiter comes over and hands them some drinks.
Rituraj's mom says that she thinks the two have chosen each other. Everyone looks happy. Badi Ma looks worried for some reason.

Rituraj drinks his drink. He motions Akshara to do so too. Akshara drinks. Akshara looks uncomfortable. Rituraj says that she's probably thinking how they will talk with their familys watching them from the other table. Rituraj says that okay, do as I say, please? Rituraj stands up and so does Akshara. The family looks away. Rituraj and Akshara come back to the table. Rituraj asks Vish if he can explore the hotel with his daughter. Vish says he doesn't understand. Omi Kaka says that the two want to look around the place. Won't you let them? Vish agrees.Badi ma says okay, she will go with them too. Rituraj says not to worry, he will take care of his daughter. Badi Ma smiles nervously. Akshara smiles shyly.

Rituraj and Akshara are outside walking around. The family is watching them from inside. Rituraj says that he thinks that their familys will never let them alone for even a second, he says there's only one way left, he stops. Rituraj says that they can not see them now. He then says that what he is about to do, she may think its (didn't catch that part). I know your mom does, but I want to know if you trust me too. He extends his hand. Akshara nods a little but nothing else. Rituraj drops his hand and tells her not to worry. He will not ask her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. Akshara smiles shyly.

inside Badi ma looks worried, she asks Shaurya to see where Rituraj and Akshara are. Shaurya goes outside and doesn't see them. The family looks at each other worried. Vish and Rituraj's dad wonder where the two went. Omi Kaka sais that Rituraj asked to take Akshara. Rituraj's mom says don't worry. Akshara is with Rituraj, he is a good boy, he will take her of her. Badi Ma and Vish look worried.

Akshara and Rituraj are talking. Akshara is smiling. Rituraj is talking about his interests. He says he wants a beautiful wife that can cook. Akshara laughs. He says he likes music as well. Akshara and Rituraj laugh and talk.

Vish and Rituraj's dad are wondering where Rituraj and Akshara were. Akshara and Rituraj come in. Rituraj's family says they will leave now and to come and visit them. As soon as they visit Jaipur they will call and let them know. Rituraj and Akshara look at each other and smile shyly. They say their goodbyes. Rituraj's family leaves. Akshara smiles to herself.

Everyone is at home. They talk about how Rituraj's family is a good family. Varsha is running after Askhara and they come into the sitting room where everyone is. Akshara shys and runs away. Choti ma asks Varsha whats the matter. Varsha says she's been asking Akshara about the boy for so long but Akshara won't tell her anything. But she will get it out of her sooner or later. Choti Ma tells her that she must tell them what Akshara says afterwards.

Akshara is running away and Varsha is running after her. They tease each other. Akshara runs to her room and locks the door before Varsha can get in. She smiles to herself. She lies down on her bed, she smiles and hugs a pillow to her. She talks to herself smiling wondering if he is the one.

Varsha knocks on the door. She tells Akshara to open up. Daadi and Gopi Daadi Comes and asks whats the matter. Varsha says that Akshara won't open the door. Gopi Daadi asks if they've been in a fight. Varsha says no but there will be if Akshara doesn't open the door. She tells Daadi that Akshara just came from meeting her to-be husband and she won't tell her about it. Akshara yells from the other side of the door that she will not tell. Daadi tells Akshara to open the door. Akshara says first tell Varsha not to ask anything about IT.. Daadi says okay. Akshara opens the door. Gopi Daadi teases Akshara. Gopi Daadi and Daadi Leave.
Varsha asks about Rituraj. Akshara is all shy. Varsha says that she is her best friend she has to tell her. Akshara says "who said?" and walks away. Varsha smiles.

Vish and Badi Ma are in their room. Baadi Ma says that she thinks they have found a husband for their daughter. Vish seems to be in thought. Baadi Ma asks Vish what happened, did he not like the boy? Vish looks at Baadi Ma.

PRECAP

Vish nods at Baadi Ma. Baadi Ma nods back and tells Varsha that they won't think she should come here.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVLY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE!

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

for some reason i don't think the marriage will happen...no way is it going to be that easy for her to get married. I bet they don't want varsha to come there too much before the marriage
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the awesome update Payal! 😊

Seems like a nice epi... can't wait to watch it.
From the update, it proves that Rituraj's family are kinda very modern for Akshi's family by the way Vish and Badi were getting worried for letting Rituraj and Akshi spend time together.

And I wonder what's happening in the pre-cap. Are they going to tell Varsha to quit coming to their house because of ShaVa's love...? I can't wait for tomorrow's epi either.

-aisha
sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no i think they will say dont come here too much now as you will be married soon and its not good to be roaming your in-laws house only a week or two away from the wedding....
irene2008 thumbnail
i dont think its this guy either as the guy in the opening credits is someone else, someon cuter than this guy LOL
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful update

poor akhashara

she has to face everyones comments now including dadi & varsha!!!!!
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update....thanxx a lot
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnx aton jaan gr8 updt!!! aaww my sweety akshuu!!!!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fabbulous Updt Payal! Thanks! πŸ‘