jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow, starting friday 27th, every friday at 9, we will have parul on bidaai and parul on JDJ........which one will undercut which??????

i am surprised she was allowed by the production house, rajan shahi and star plus to join in that case........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL.....Yeah, actually....come to think of it now, it really is pretty amazing that SP allowed her to take part in JDJ at all.....Ah well, I don't have Sony Entertainment on my Tv, so I'll have to watch that online anyway......

apux thumbnail
wow, I didn't even know that!  I don't think Rajan Shahi is like Ekta where she basically imprisons her actors....but I would think Star Plus would have problems maybe they don't think JDJ is that big of a threat?? 
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wel i wil watch it both.. coz here in africa we get in diff timings..
archun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg...parul overload! 😆  lovin' it 😳
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uh Ohhhh OMG i cant miss Bidaai but at the same time excited to watch Parul on stage=D:-))))))
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Am going to support her... actually i knw all of us wud and she wud do gr8 for sure!!

Luv,

Shagun
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think Bidaai will surely win....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bidaai willl win over JDJ on fridays .....caz i dont think sony wlll show parul;s performance on Fridays - and i bet fridays performances would be boring ROFL......that would make bidaai ruling on fridays lol......just guessing.....

As far as Bidaai fans are concerned we need not be bothered caz we will look only for paruls performance which might take some 5-8mins......so that shouldnt effect much

But ppl would love to see her in new avtar...so if they keep parul on friday in JDJ that would be a tough call........

All the way to support parul....... u rock
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Premeer87

i think Bidaai will surely win....

and i agree