•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Soo everyone who have spent the last one year in RKB forum any thoughts as to how they will end the show !!!

What did you like the most abut this show?/

Why was this show different from other shows

You can start your answers right away or wait for the show to get over and then start writing

But please do write and share ur views !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
this show was very good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....specially the characters๐Ÿ˜›.....why should it be ended.....๐Ÿ˜”
it was so realistic and refreshing when compared to the other shows on tv these days and i really love the holi sequence they had shown last year . it seemes so real and not like the other typical holi scenes which are so downright filmy.

in the end , i could never figure out ki radha ki betiyon ne kya kar dikhaya...lol

sorry i was a very irregular viewer of the show since i felt it wasnt a patch on the original "Banegi Apni Baat" which is one of my all time favorites.

just curious of one thing though - in the promos, they used to show that radha's daughters are out on a mission to get an abode of their own for their mother - did they really succeed ?  i saw in the last episode that Ammu made Radha the joint owner of her bungalow, but what about the mission the girls had started with ?
Originally posted by forummember

in the end , i could never figure out ki radha ki betiyon ne kya kar dikhaya...lol

sorry i was a very irregular viewer of the show since i felt it wasnt a patch on the original "Banegi Apni Baat" which is one of my all time favorites.

just curious of one thing though - in the promos, they used to show that radha's daughters are out on a mission to get an abode of their own for their mother - did they really succeed ?  i saw in the last episode that Ammu made Radha the joint owner of her bungalow, but what about the mission the girls had started with ?
They did achieved quite a lot by doing nothing...like rohini was already a designer so got herself a nice hubby..
Ragini got the offer to model in Paris( im sorry...maybe as a plus size model ๐Ÿ˜†)

And ruchi got a scholarship to go to NASA....

And of course both the younger sisters also had bfs waiting for them once they come back...

But yeah since they wrapped up so quickly it almost seemed like the girls did nothing...and everything just fell into their lap!๐Ÿ˜†