Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-amruta- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Mix 2tbsp. honey and 1 tbsp. of uncooked oats in a small bowl. Use the fingertips to spread the mixture on the face in a circular motion. Leave this for 3 mins on your face and rinse well.

This is a good scrub.

This is a great exfoliating mask!
Anam_naan thumbnail
                                        For A glowing Skin

It is essential to clean,tone and moisturiza skain daily.Take a tsp of milk and honey and massage face with it,followed with an application of a tsp of almond paste and tsp of sandlewood paste mixed together with the juice of a lemon and some mashed papaya.Scurb your face well with it in slow circular motions.This will cleanse face nd glow.

Guyz it works..I do it everyday...nd dis is the best home made scurb ever...
Anam_naan thumbnail
                                        For Dry skin

Ingredients

Take on tsp of mint powder
one tbsp of yogurt
one tbsp of multani mitti.

Soak multani mitti and mint powder in yogurt for half nd hour.Then mix them well by beating.Apply it on face for 15 mins and leave it to dry.When dried wash off with lukewarm water.Then rinse by cold water.
Anam_naan thumbnail
                                           For Oily Skins

Mix half tsp honey with egg white and one tsp lemon juice.Add fuller's earth(multani Mitti) and apply.
Anam_naan thumbnail
                                  For Skin Cleansing

Make a pulp of raw papaya and apply.Papaya has a cleansing action,softening dead skin cells and aiding  their removal.
Anam_naan thumbnail
                                    For All Skin Types

Grated cucumber can be applied all over the face.The juice is good for the skin around eyes too.Helps to tighten the skin and has a coolng and refreshing effect.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: love_anam

For Oily Skins

Mix half tsp honey with egg white and one tsp lemon juice.Add fuller's earth(multani Mitti) and apply.

Thank you Anam.   I agree Mitti is amazing for oily skin. 
Anam_naan thumbnail

Homemade Facial Masks to Cure Acne

A number of easy and effective masks can be made at home to cure acne and pimples. 

Cucumber Mask

All you need is; 1/2 peeled cucumber 1 egg white 1/2 cup white vinegar 2 cups dry oatmeal 3 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl to form a thick paste. After washing your face apply this mask to entire face and let it dry for half an hour. Now remove and rinse with cold water. Repeat weakly and continue as a combination therapy with other acne remedies to get rid of pimples fast.
    Anam_naan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

Thank you Anam.   I agree Mitti is amazing for oily skin. 

ur welcome..bt u knw i tried it once...bt i dnt knw the egg dint worked..or may be i did some mistake...it smelled realli bad..
    Anam_naan thumbnail

Honey and Baking Soda Mask

This is a very effective homemeade mask to clear acne. It has both cleansing and anti inflammmatory effects due to baking soda and honey contents. A regular use help to cure acne fast and naturally.
    Ingredients;
      Honey 1 tablespoons 1 Cucumber (peeled) Baking Soda Vinegar 1 Egg White
    • Oatmeal
    All you have to do is to blend cucumber in a blender, add some vinegar, honey, oatmeal and lastly egg white. Blend them well to form a paste and spread over the entire face. Wait for twenty minutes to let it work. Rinse with cold water and repeat twice a week. This is a simple and effective acne solution.