Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SofabJulia thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Put one cup of sugar in a bowl and add one-third cup of olive oil and 10 drops of an essential oil of your choice. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Store your homemade sugar scrub in a glass jar. This homemade sugar scrub helps fade blemishes and improves skin texture. The antioxidants in this oil provide anti-aging benefits. Moreover, it is good for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.

Ishika09 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing all these face masks. I am going to try some of them for sure.
SofabJulia thumbnail

Hi Ishika! Hope this thread can help you and keep us updated when you try these recipes in your home. I really love using natural products on my skin and I learn a lot from these posts also. I also share my recipe in this thread and hope this may help others.

Edited by SofabJulia - 9 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some really good ideas will be trying out some of these really soon
drugtodayonline thumbnail
You should use Ayurvedic products because ayurvedic products give us naturaly glowing skin.

I have a homemade mask. It is a banana mask, You can use a banana as an all-natural, homemade facial mask that moisturizes your skin and leaves it looking and feeling softer. Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana into a smooth paste, then gently apply it to your face and neck. Let it set for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water. Another popular mask recipe calls for 1/4 cup plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 medium banana
  • Grind enough rolled oats in a food processor or coffee grinder to fill 12 cup.
  • Combine with 13 cup ground sunflower seeds, 12 teaspoon peppermint leaves and 4 tablespoons almond meal.
  • Mix 2 teaspoons with a small amount of heavy cream. Scrub your face and neck with the mixture, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
  • Talcum thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    It's a facepack which will remove colour from the skin...Used it quite a few times to remove colour from my skin on holi.
    Mix gram flour ( besan) , milk ( preferably ) and lemon juice.Keep the consistency medium.Apply it and wash it after 5 minutes ..Use soap or face wash too after removing it with water.Repeat the process 3-times, and the colour will be removed. I have severe colour stains removed with this facepack.
    If the colour doesn't get removed , then use more quantity of lemon juice.
    johnright thumbnail
    Posted: 8 years ago
    Thanks for providing the details for the preparation of the mask pack or scrub. That's really great herbal product face pack. You can also use the mixture of turmeric, sandal and lemon and apply gently  to your face. 
    -CrazySobtian- thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
    Posted: 8 years ago
    Recently I tried the mixture of baking powder and water to exfoliate my skin and it worked :) My face was soft after it, my pores seemed smaller and also it got rid of most of my whiteheads. So for making it use a tablespoon of baking powder and add enough water to make a paste. Then smear a thin layer of it all over your face, mostly where you have whiteheads and then leave it on till it dries [mine dries out in 5-10 minutes]. After it dries out simply wet your hands and rub your face gently and then wash it. Sometimes I do notice whiteheads here and there even after using so what I do is simply use a soft cloth and use a bit of my face wash and scrub over those spots to get rid of it.

-It kinda dries out my skin so do use a moisturizer after that.
    -It does sting a little bit on my face at first but nothing major.
    -Don't apply it on open zits.
    -If it stings a lot on your face then wash it off immediately with cold water.