Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I like your idea it is very nice keep it up. 
ayurvedist thumbnail
I am posting this after I tried the product which is basically an Ayurvedic formulation-scrub and had helped me immensely while recovering from the acne/pimple problem I was going through during my teens. I am sure it will be helpful to our other readers here. Since these posts are focused on natural remedies I thought this would be a relevant post.
http://www.ayurlabsindia.com/product/tarika-ayurvedic-face-wash-50gm/

This can be used any time but should ideally be used in the morning before bath and on returning home in the evening. That's what I used to do.
Those with sensitive skins and allergic to soap or harsh chemical products will find an ideal solution in Tarika Face Wash. For those who need to use heavy make-ups Tarika Face Wash foundation protects from the adverse effects of cosmetics.
To be mixed with water or fresh yogurt and gently massaged on the face.
I suggest you try this product along with their Acne/Pimple remover.

http://www.ayurlabsindia.com/product/tarika-ayurvedic-pimple-acne-remover-50gm/

Hope this post helps someone in their hour of need. I know how irritating this skin conditions can be.
This product in fact strengthened  my faith in Ayurveda.

Edited by ayurvedist - 8 years ago
capoor thumbnail
Hey Aradhna,
I like your idea. I think it is very useful topic. And I am sure that I will find here some useful information.
ashleysummer thumbnail
Thanks ladies, for sharing your magica recipes!
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: capoor

Hey Aradhna,

I like your idea. I think it is very useful topic. And I am sure that I will find here some useful information.

You are welcome 😊
ElenaSkacenko thumbnail
There are quite a lot of tutorial for cucumber or avocado based homemade masks on Youtube. I believe those are the best ingredients for good masks.
akanshasani thumbnail
Thanks for giving tips, really its work, it is very esy.
SarithaReddy16 thumbnail
Thanks for listing "Home made Masks for Face". They are really nice. Especially the Cucumber and Yogurt Face Mask is really simple. Usually I purchase Face Packs Online from websites like Flipkart, eBay or Amazon. But this time i'll try these Homemade Packs.Edited by SarithaReddy16 - 7 years ago
sivanghi thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Pritika99 thumbnail
I daily apply mask of banana(rotten) + honey + lemon before bathing for five mins. It really gives a glow to my face.