All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. - Page 35

Posted: 6 years ago

Aloe Vera Hair & Fenugreek Hair Mask:

Aloe Vera gel can be used to naturally condition hair at home to make it soft and silky. Aloe offers loads of moisture and nutrients, making hair strong and smooth. Fenugreek prevents hair loss and gives a shiny look. It also helps to prevent premature graying.

Here's how you can make your own hair conditioner:
1.Cut an aloe Vera and extract the gel with a spoon or scooper
2.Mix 1-2 tablespoons of Fenugreek (methi) powder
3.Apply this mixture on damp hair using your fingers, starting from scalp till the hair ends.
4.Wrap the hair in a warm towel
5.Wait for 15 minutes for the gel to sink in then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.

To know more about handmade beauty products one can refer at https://burstofhappyness.in/

i have yet to find one that really works for melasma.. tried so many over-the-counter cosmetics, doctor-recommended and home-made ones but none worked.. any suggestions?
Sugar Scrub...
First, wash your skin with soap or body wash and rinse it well. Afterwards, apply a sufficient amount of sugar scrub to wet skin over your entire body, massaging in a circular motion to allow the granules to remove dead skin cells. Finally, rinse off well. This makes your skin look and feel refreshed and healthy.
My skin tone is very dark, people taunt me for the same. Any tips for getting fairer skin. Please help me. I am very depressed.
Grind tomato, add honey and glycerine, it brings the shine and removes tan from face