All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
For oily skin :

Mash one tomato and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.

For cleaning use rosewater. This is not aggressive so skin will be cleaned well.
omg thanks a lot................
πŸ‘πŸΌ
You are welcome...I hope to hear about the tryings. And I welcome everyone to post more tipsπŸ˜‰
For lightening blemishes

Grated peel of an orange or lemon
5 tbsp milk.(if orange is small-3-4 tbsp milk will do)

Mix the grated peel with milk and apply on your face.
Leave this for 15-20 mins and rinse with lukewarm water.

Next mask to lighten blemishes

1 spring mint leaves
2-3 tbsp rosewater

Grind the mint leaves or cut them into small pieces(very small) and mix with rosewater. Apply this paste on your face. Leave it for one or 2 hours and rinse with cold or lukewarm water. This one is very good but I only used it once as 1 hour is too long.
hey can you suggest me any mask for eyes.
I got dark circle so do you have any tips ..
Yup

These 2 are for lightening dark circles.
wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.

Next one : Cut a part of cucumber in two slices. Put one slice on each eye and leave them for 10 mins. Apply an eye cream.

Eye cream is recommended as skin under eyes is sensitive otherwise you can use a moisturizer for sensitive skin also.
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Yup

wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.

Next one : Cut a part of cucumber in two slices. Put one slice on each eye and leave them for 10 mins. Apply an eye cream.

Eye cream is recommended as skin under eyes is sensitive otherwise you can use a moisturizer for sensitive skin also.

Thank you so much I really needed this
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Yup

These tips I have tried a lot .
I drink lots of fresh juices but wonder why I am not getting rid of these dark circle....
Anyways thanks for the tips.😳
Originally posted by sheronia

These tips I have tried a lot .
I drink lots of fresh juices but wonder why I am not getting rid of these dark circle....
Anyways thanks for the tips.😳

UR welcome..actually intake of liquids are important. One should consume 2 litres of liquids( like water, juice etc). Dark circles occur when there is a lack of sleep, vitamins and liquids.
Really^^ ?

No wonder! i dont drink much water =/