All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Thank u very much for sharing. I dont know if I can try it because keeping it overnight on my skin is bit hard for me..dunno if I will be able to sleep😳

Hehe, I know that was the reason I couldn't try it as well...was wary of keeping it overnight..like what if I ate it or something😆
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Hehe, I know that was the reason I couldn't try it as well...was wary of keeping it overnight..like what if I ate it or something😆
Hehe😆 however am curious to know who tried this out⭐️

Hehe😆 however am curious to know who tried this out⭐️

lol...one of my friends saw it on a Drew Barrymore fansite, it was called 'Drew's Blemish Buster'...she tried a few times, her acne marks got cured and she managed to keep it overnight, have no clue how!😆
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

lol...one of my friends saw it on a Drew Barrymore fansite, it was called 'Drew's Blemish Buster'...she tried a few times, her acne marks got cured and she managed to keep it overnight, have no clue how!😆
Really...maybe putting some foil on mask can help⭐️
)

Really...maybe putting some foil on mask can help⭐️

Yeah true, but I move around a lot while sleeping😆
I'll be brave and try it with foil😆
after putting eggs in hair I feel I can do anything(but I'm never putting them on my hair EVER AGAIN🤢
😆
mix besan plus haldi plus yogurt ......leave it on for 10-15 mins n wash it off... it gives ur skin a glow n makes it soft😃
Originally posted by -Pinky-

mix besan plus haldi plus yogurt ......leave it on for 10-15 mins n wash it off... it gives ur skin a glow n makes it soft😃
Thanx..can u tell in what quantities?

Thanx..can u tell in what quantities?

it depends how much u wanna use... i  take like one spoon of besan....half  a spoon yogurt..(just enough to make the besan into like a paste.. ) ummm very very little haldi..  n i think leaving it for 10 mins would be more than enough... otherwise its hard to take off
Ok so less haldi is needed..thank u😃

Even face cleansers can be homemade😉

Try this one..it works for me.

The main ingredien is grape juice.
Soak a cotton pad in grape juice and use it as cleaner.(this is the easiest way for me)
The better way : Cut grapes, slice them and remove the pits. Rub the sliced grapes on ur face and leave it for about a minute. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
I guess 2 or 3 grapes are enough for this😃