12th Feb Last Update:Raunak Had Cancer

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Jyoti for the update.   The end was completely pathetic!
They took out the whole charm and essence of the serial with this stupid and unwanted cancer drama !!😡

In one line they summed up everything. Each daughter were going away to fulfill their dreams and they have their respective guys waiting for them !!

Apu has done one scene in yesterdays episode and one scene today that too because that was an important one (the engagement)

Really Sick & Disgusting end !

Michelle
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The ending was so pathetic.. Niks and Adi who had come for the engagement were not around.. where did they go?? Raunak went down in the sea.. Rohini and Shekhar acting cheesy.. Suddenly Ruchi and Ragini's dreams get fulfilled with their Santa Clauses (Adi-Niks) coming and giving good news..  Oh and dont forget what happens when the honeymooners find out Raunak died of cancer and the doctor her ex-husband let her die without attempting any treatment??  Ammu giving her property to Radha- a stranger instead of giving anything to her son Varun.. come on who does that??? Anaro still single??

Gosh the laundry list is long and my bheja is totally fried!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update jyothi !! Really very dissapointing !!! We must all write to T&D tell them how pathetic the episode was!!!
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jyoti...for taking d heroic task of updating SUCH  AN UNEQUIVOCALLY DETESTABLE ENDING-CUM-EPISODE upon ur shoulders.

I wud also like to take this occasion as an opportunity to thank,wid all my heart,all the updaters of dis Forum....I am not taking names for fear of missing any1 out 😆 A big thanku and a tight hug to ALL THE UPDATERS who have ever updated even a single episode for the RKB Forum...Thanku for a job well done guys,we love u 👏🤗😳

As for The ending...For once I wud prefer not to say anything at all coz I am abso-bloody-lutely SURE that I WILL GET BANNED for use of unimaginably foul,abusive language on d forum if I go on to express my views here...I'd rather leave myself unheard here...coz I cant be politically correct enough to say what I have to say abt RKB,its end and Raunak's ill-fate WITHOUT using a single abusive term in each line.🤢

Edited by prachi4AJ - 15 years ago
abhidip thumbnail
A confused ending because a lady who talked so highly of morals
allows her daughter to get engaged to a guy whose wife is sick and alone in the last stage of her life.I would say todays serial as Valentines Day special becuase all the three boys have asked  their girlfriends to marry them .  I hope I can also get everything so quickly the way the girls got today . Anyway it was a good serial.I want to thank everyone who has updated this serial specially for their remarks.Keep up the good work
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhidip

A confused ending because a lady who talked so highly of morals

allows her daughter to get engaged to a guy whose wife is sick and alone in the last stage of her life.I would say todays serial as Valentines Day special becuase all the three boys have asked  their girlfriends to marry them .  I hope I can also get everything so quickly the way the girls got today . Anyway it was a good serial.I want to thank everyone who has updated this serial specially for their remarks.Keep up the good work

U hit the nail on the head abhi...dats all I can say 👏
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gosh thanks jyoti for updating such disgusting end am so so s disapointed with td friends i have provided picture update in srperate thread so do check those no need to waste time seeing the episode it was beyond pathetic
prachi4AJ thumbnail

thanks for d pictures sami 😃 saves us d torture of watching d pathetic-beyond-all-limits episode 🤢 

Edited by prachi4AJ - 15 years ago
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

what happened to GAURAV where did he go...................villan ka kya hua end mein?????????