Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i can't believe theyve ended it.... like seriously this drama had so much potential and theyve wasted it now to put up some randommm stupid dramay :( im not pleased at all. RKB was one of my favourite shows.
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Jyoti. This was really pathetic. They rushed everything. I totally agree with you on this fact that this cancer drama was a last minute plan!! All this happened due to the trps!!

This is what happens to me always. Whenever I start watching a show, it ends some way or the other within a year. First kusum, (which ended with a simply pathetic ending and disgusting tracks as soon as I started liking it), then kaajjal ( with the unfortunate and traumatic exit of DK) and then RKb (which came as a breath of fresh air). I just want Apu to continue his journey in IT, or else I guess I have to quit watching all serials.
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhidip

A confused ending because a lady who talked so highly of morals

allows her daughter to get engaged to a guy whose wife is sick and alone in the last stage of her life.I would say todays serial as Valentines Day special becuase all the three boys have asked  their girlfriends to marry them .  I hope I can also get everything so quickly the way the girls got today . Anyway it was a good serial.I want to thank everyone who has updated this serial specially for their remarks.Keep up the good work

YOU'VE HIT THE JACKPOT...ABSOLUTELY CORRECT,.....I MEAN THERE IS NO SENSE TO IT AT ALL!!

A BIG SHAME ACTUALL....A DECENT ENDING WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH APPRECIATED
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail

Raunak will be all right as her husband is/was (doubt) Doctor. Shekhar's love's for Raunak cannot die and then the real trauma will come, Keeping finger crossed. JandA is Janda.

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a real dumb ending.. i mean radha treated raunak as her daughter.. so why when she found out she has cancer did she do nothing but enjoy wiv weddin celebration...😭
#

i totally didnt like the ending.. wht an ending 😡
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updating jyoti . I didn't watch the episode yet and I think I won't after what  you've written
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
omg chalo i have another few weeks to enjoy it
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
what's the point in blaming the serial makers? its the channel's fault. the writers must have had different ideas for developing the story. now when its suddenly going off air, they dont have a choice. how can they narrate the whole story in lesser time? only this one seems to be a sensible ending
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: niyati13

what's the point in blaming the serial makers? its the channel's fault. the writers must have had different ideas for developing the story. now when its suddenly going off air, they dont have a choice. how can they narrate the whole story in lesser time? only this one seems to be a sensible ending

Agree with you . I blame the channel for the way RKB ended.It should have been given a diiferent time slot.