Jenny's Gallery # 9: New Gall - pg 149

Posted: 15 years ago
<div align="center"><div align="right"><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font><br></div><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Welcome to my Gallery</font> -- Part 9.. This is a <font color="blue">gallery, not a request shop. Don't post requests here😃 I am not taking any requests through Via PM.. <br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Not taking requests through shop or PM<br><br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shops<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Shop #1<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Shop # 2<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hall of Fame - Galleries<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique Designz Gallery - 1<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique designz gallery 2<br>https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=510106<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique deisgn Gallery 3<br>https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=569429<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique designs Gallery 4<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique.designs Gallery 5<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Gallery # 6<br>Jenny's Gallery 7:<br>https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=933420<br>Jenny's Gallery # 8:<br>https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1077977<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I was inspired by all sig makers on IF, not just one..😳😃<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Quote of the Year:<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Before creating any art work, Read the quote and think to yourself and then create Art.<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">?There's
room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you
are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then
there is isn't.
?<br><br><br>Note - I usually take suggestions and since the KaSu_KaSH fight is over, I am willing to be KaSu sig, provided I get some pics..😳😳 So feel free to suggest anything😳</font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br><br>Thanks for visiting!!</font><br><br><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rules for Requesting :<br><br>For signatures<br><br>Please provide the pics & the details like text,colour wat style u want
etc.& only one req at a time..!! and make sure it is not related to the show dil mil gaye at all.😳<br><br>Update on the next page.</font><br><br><br><br><br><br></div>Edited by jenny1000 - 14 years ago
Hey Jenny Deee
Congo on ur shop
Gorgeous creations
love the update aswell
Update finally😆😆 I am satsified with all the sigs I have made, some new design and some old.😳

Feel free to use

Arnaya:

KaSh:

KSG" sbirthday sigs

KSG:

Mayank Aannd:

Shona..

Monaya:
pic credit - deep and preksu

Jenssssssssss🤗🤗

Was just going through ur last update!! Oh gosh  9th gal!! Congo babes!! May u have many many more!!

U magical enchanting creations just keep getting all the more spell binding!! I am so happy for u!!
🤗🤗

The last update was brilliant and hey the one before that, i forget to mention....the green effects were fabulous!! Ur just brilliant and u keep getting better!!

Suggestions??? Hehe Jens i hav KASH suggestions...Karan from JDJ and new Shilpu pics, man both of them look so gorgeous.....my suggestions hope u dun mind.....
🤗
*Edit*

Haila new update??? And Ksg stuff along with new SA stuff??? Jenssssssssssss did i say i love u?? Hehe getting back...um letting them load....muah!!
🤗

*Edit*

Ooooo wowwwwwww, firstly the Shilpu one....oh man its beautiful!!! U made her look all the more gorgeos then she already is!! Amazing one Jens.....and the Ksg one.....☺️

Thats just.......outta the world!! As i said ur magic just keeps getting deeper and deeper....the bday sigs are just superbbbbbbbbbbbbb, muah for making them!!
🤗

Kash ones....hehe as usual um staring at them.......amazing ones Jens...specially kiss of love!! Love themall, saved them as usual......Monaya ones again brilliant!! Great stuff Jens!!

Jens i just saw this Vm...KASH one, i love the song, its just so cute and with KASH the effects are just addicting, do see it wen u hav time! I loved the way its shaped up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y97_wuvPTBs

Take care, looking forward to loads more from u!!
🤗

PS: I love ur welcome banner!!! Awesome one Jens!!
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago
nice stuff in your previous updates as well as this one gen. Sorry i dont know anyone in this update! 😕

oh and yes, i am more active! 😳 😳

i may just request a sig from you real soon! love your work! 😳😳

Edited by sneha3105 - 15 years ago
Congo on 9th gallery jenny
Awesome update, Amazing creations...=)

Hey Jenny!! Congrats on your new shop!! Loving the new update, its fantastic!! Going to use the KSG birthday ones!! Again, fab job!!
Oh there is your gallery!! Lol Soo happy for you!😛 Congrats on your 7th gallery🤗🤗🤗

The update banner is so good and the dance quote is cute and fully too!! Loved the designs!

Coming to the update!  They are too gorgeous for words!! I am in love with every single siggy and all the new styles!! ArNaya ones are amazing! Loved the style and how you made a heart around there pics!

KaSh ones are sooo beautiful and soo cute!! OMG love them as always along with Karan birthday siggies and the KSG one! They are stunning!!! Shilpa one is soooo gorgeous!! Awww she looks such a cute shona! Loved the effects and colors used!

MoNaya ones are like the best ones with amazing styles!! They are brilliant!! They look soo made for each other and Sanaya without glasses is just awesome and such a non SaJan song like they are actually a HOT pair! Loved them!

Keep it up and can't wait to see more!
Congrats on another one! All the sigs look gorgeous; will use a monaya one.