Jenny's Gallery # 9: New Gall - pg 149 - Page 107

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Jenny- Yep. Me a die-hard TiaRa and Karan-Shweta fan. They're just perfect. Do Make more on Karan-Shweta.

Aww thanks a lot. I adore that scene too. The way she sits on his lap and kisses him on his cheek suddenly. He's so shocked😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww I love em all!! Already commented on the MJHT ones...Loved the Kash ones es Khuda Jaane....amazing creativity Jen..

and this one....I would like see Shilpa with Harshad....I hope she really makes a comeback soon! And its gonna be a timestopping one when sh comes back.

both look gr8 esp Shilpa..such a doll..

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Arre yaar. thanks. I lost ur PM of pics and you suggested iqbal too, please PM me the pics.

Will do so right away!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: utfracks

@Jenny- Yep. Me a die-hard TiaRa and Karan-Shweta fan. They're just perfect. Do Make more on Karan-Shweta. <br><br>Aww thanks a lot. I adore that scene too. The way she sits on his lap and kisses him on his cheek suddenly. He's so shocked😆<br>

Yeah, and the kiss that follows afterwardss. I just checked it out on my DVR over the weekend..

Haila, I love them too:) I'll def make more. I am gonna have to savage through Remix forum 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MohitSanayaFan

Awwww I love em all!! Already commented on the MJHT ones...Loved the Kash ones es Khuda Jaane....amazing creativity Jen..<br><br>and this one....I would like see Shilpa with Harshad....I hope she really makes a comeback soon! And its gonna be a timestopping one when sh comes back.<br><br>both look gr8 esp Shilpa..such a doll..<br><br><br>

I know.. I want to see them together.. I think they look so cute... 😍

I like to see Sanaya with him too, remmeber those pics 😆

Thanks Riya for your comments! They mean a lot. 🤗

and thank you for using Tali rockstars, though Sanaya looks completly Tali, AB looks a bit sober.. 😆 Edited by jenny1000 - 14 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Yeah, and the kiss that follows afterwardss. I just checked it out on my DVR over the weekend..

Haila, I love them too:) I'll def make more. I am gonna have to savage through Remix forum 😆

Yep. Lol me too always search around Remix forum for pics. There are some adorable pics of them. Do make more and more on TiaRa.😍
chashmish97 thumbnail
Veryyyy Luff-ly updateee! Using the SaJan one....
JennyPenny thumbnail
Many many thanks to everyone that has commented on this gallery. You guys are seriously the best. Thank you thank you so much for always commenting and supporting me. It really does help and esp a big thanks to those than use it.. 🤗

Finally, this gallery ends and a new one begins. 😊 Would love to hear ur suggestions for the next ones and yes, I'll open for few requests as well.

Thanks a ton guys:

New link to new gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1306498#26401934