Vivaah

12th feb written:: Rajdeep's search, sisters out

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone! Sorry for all the missing episodes in the middle. But since I don't live in India I can't do the updates unless videos are posted! And trust me when I say I did search for vids. They weren't posted till yesterday!!

If I make any mistakes on the update forgive me. I am on bedrest right now! (that's how sick I am) Also the update is short!

Trishna and Raj are walking on the street asking people about Rajdeep. No one has seen him. Raj tells Trish that this way she wouldn't get anything. How long is she planning to do this. Trish says why doesn't he doesn't he understand how important every second is for her.She can feel he is close by.

Mansha comes to a sleeping Tanya and cries by her feet. tanya wakes up. Mansha asks her for forgiveness. She says you warned me so many times and I still didn't listen. I got your secret out on public. She says she is a bad sister. Tanya says no, she was sick of living with the secret. Now it's out and she is happy she doesn't have to hide anymore. She is glad the man is behind bars.

Sujata comes home late. raghav is mad at her and asks where was she. She says she went to the bazar when Raghav places her hand on his head for truth suj is shocked. RG says he knows she went tot he house that kicked them out. (trivedi) She says he is his father and he is sick. RG doesn't want to listen to ther. Suj goes on saying it's her responsibilty. Beside he made a mistake and should be forgiven. he needs him. She says if something happens to him tomorrow it will be too late for you and you won't be able to forgive yourself.

Trishna is walking slowly and Raj is behind talking to a man. Trishna says Rajdeep's name and passes out. Raj comes running to her. He takes her to the mandir. (the lame directors will never learn. if she is passed out how the hell did she walk? I hoep I am not seeing things) Raj prays to Bhagwan. Raj gets water and wakes trish up. They talk about Rajdeep. trish stops him by covering his mouth when Raj is about mention his death.

Kul tries to talk to Mr. Kohli and says sorry for keeping Tanya's rape a secret. He walks away, tanya stops him and says you taught us to forgive. and goes on saying he is the best dad and they are sorry. They all hug and he says he is not mad at kul.

The doorbell rings and the Malhotra driver has arrived with 2 luggages and letter. Nupur has kicked the 2 sisters out of the house and says all relationship is broken.

Precap: Trish is praying to Bhagwan for a sign. She keep ringing the ghanti. And Rajdeep is waking up. Rajdeep screams out trishna!

Episode rating:: 2 !!

wow I have got lots to say!!! let's start

Positive things

Tanya and Sujata rocked. Tanya looked so tired but amazing. I am not even saying this as her fan but she does everything to a T. Sujata also rocked it. She also looked great and her lines were delivered just right.

Negative::

1. wow!!! I understand trish is suppose to look bad but aah that was not pleasent looking at all.

2. ...Raj....?? what on earth is he wearing?? I think Vivaah did fire the stylist and makeup artist. Looking at Raj and Raghav's head pains me. Not to mention their horrible sense of dressing.

3. The story has no FEEL whatsoever. You know the lady's husband is gone she is ringing ghanti. It's suppose to make the audience say oh please god help her. This one is just a annoying ghanti. No nice feeling nothing.!!

Hope you guys liked the update. Now I will be back to watching a better show!! Just passed a good part. Rich mother is trying to separate the lovers because girl is very poor. 😡  The guy gets out of the car and kisses the girl infront of everyone!!!!!!!! ::sigh:: I think my heart was racing!!😍 The guys is sooooo hot!!! aaah!!

cheers!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks.  What show are you watching?
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!! i hope you feel better soon :)
saatphereizcool thumbnail
what show were you watching...is it indian?