Rakhi concluding episode 12 feb

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
sorry for writing, i thought everyone must be waiting what happened...

prince dosen't surrender easily, he snatches the pistol from the inspector and screams..finally after lots of screaming and shouting inspector shoots and bhai raja and nandini come in front of prince and both get shoot.

At home nil droppes puja thali and screams.

Hospital scence. thakur ps praying for their kids health and apologising for all his wrong deeds. finally they show dr. saying operation is successful and both are safe. they show bhai raja awakened and everyone is next to his bed the whole family.. he asks for nandini and they show nan in the same room, they both smille and shake hands. bhai raja asks for priince and he is standing next to inspector with his face down..

at home they show prince come home with vidhrathi ( inspector) and they do aarti, bhairaja tells everyone that the victims family took the case back as the lady lost her husband but didn't want nan to go thru the same.

Final moments nan tells BHAI HO TO AISA and bhairaja says SISTER HO TO AISE, they he tells her to tie rakhi on his hand and then he hugs nil and amber and show ends on their face....

sorry for any mistakes and I don't want to offend any body, just thought of doing the updates...

Edited by soneekudi - 15 years ago
thanks a lot for the update. i do the regular updates but i need the videos since i go to class and work when it airs in the US. i will try to watch the rerun tomorrow
Thanks for the update. What a lame ending!
This is the ending?!  Geez, how terrible.   I guess it was to be expected, considering this show started off interesting and went downhill from there.

Thank you so much for the update!
hey tanx for the update...i think the show ended in a very stupid way😒
Thank goodness this show finished!!   And what an ending!!!
thanks!@!!!

that was a really lame ending
That is such a lame ending.

What about all the conflict with Aryan? Did the police EVER figure out that Prince's sister burned down their house? Will Pari ever know that Neelama and Bahairaja are her real parents?

So many questions left unsolved.