Sugnas 'dahej'+Gauna preprations *DOTW*

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

lets have a discussion on the whole weeks BV which solely includes sugnas gauna preparations and the most important of all dowry means the 'dahej' her inlaws are going to get for which its loads of hype right now!

please share your views/opinions/thoughts by answering these few questions:πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

How did overall BV epis go for you the whole week?

Do you support the so called ritual being showed about the dowry system?do you think its correct???

Dont you think it reminds something about give and take one?πŸ€” since a girl is leaving her parents she is taking these stuff 'dahej'  in short to her inlaws.whats the need for that?is it correct to put them as the token of parental love a bride is taking from her house to her inlaws?

How well do you find all the preparations so far?(do share your views about everyones joy and happiness including dadi sas espπŸ˜› about the dance,songs being played everything! what do you think about that?)

And finally what really you think about sugnas marriage(gauna i mean,know she is already married.)?do you think it would go well without any misfortune?what do you think about her future???

this one is a bit apart from restπŸ˜†-
on which marriage song or filmy or on which beats you would love to enjoy watching dadi sa dancing in her grandaughtis gauna?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
How did overall BV epis go for you the whole week?
they are going fab...i mean the preparations...but the sad part is of Anandi's parents..m feeling too bad for them ..its like to keep the so called ''izzat'' he has kept his land on morgage (girvi rakhna in hindi...this is only the right word in english na?) the land on which he is dependent for his life has been given away..but a sigh of relief here is of Bhairav..he has stood with Anandi's dad and also faced dadi-sa...i also liked basant when he askd bhairav whether should he cum with him for apologizing!!..overall good episodes ..well balanced episodes!

Do you support the so called ritual being showed about the dowry system?do you think its correct???
i hate dowry system ..by seeing it remember about the Barter system...the in laws are not doing any ''ehsaan'' on their daughter in law by keeping her...i just hate this...but in India it is still carried on in 75% of the country and girls are killed or burnt if they cannot afford to give the dowry

Dont you think it reminds something about give and take one?πŸ€” since a girl is leaving her parents she is taking these stuff 'dahej'  in short to her inlaws.whats the need for that?is it correct to put them as the token of parental love a bride is taking from her house to her inlaws?
same as above

How well do you find all the preparations so far?(do share your views about everyones joy and happiness including dadi sas espπŸ˜› about the dance,songs being played everything! what do you think about that?)
hmmm the preparations are fab...the set is decorated as a real marriage one...no mistakes...gaana ..dance all is good .even the food being prepared is nice

And finally what really you think about sugnas marriage(gauna i mean,know she is already married.)?do you think it would go well without any misfortune?what do you think about her future???
 many topic were opened on this question and there is a news that Pratap's gonna die...it wud be bad seeing Sugna in such a condition...and we'll have to see 3 different types of atyachaar's..anandi-child marriage..gehna-early as well as boy child and sugna-widow
this one is a bit apart from restπŸ˜†-

on which marriage song or filmy or on which beats you would love to enjoy watching dadi sa dancing in her grandaughtis gauna?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
a good question i wud like to see Dadi-sa dancing on the tunes of ''chalka chalka re'' from Saathiya