Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 13th Feb 09 - WRITTEN UPDATE

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

UPDATE FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by Nipun97)

Hey Guys! Its Payal 😃 I'm updating for Simmie today 😳
The update is kind of rushed as I am going to my friends bday party/sleepover tonight and need to get everything ready plus clean my room (which shall take a while) 😆
Hope you like it and Sorry for any mistakes.

TODAY

Akshara and Varsha are alone. Varsha is admiring her mehendi. Akshara tells Varsha that she is crazy, there are only 2 hours left in the engagement. Your the dulhann, no one will let you go. He one will let them go. They hear someone coming. Its Bhola. He says that he came to get Akshara because Dadi says that she has to get ready. Varsha says that Akshara will take some time. Bhola says that there is so much to do and he still needs to go to the hotel where Rituraj's family is. Varsha says that they have to go near there too. Will her take them? Bhola says okay. he leaves. Akshara says that this is to risky. Will your mom let us go?

Varsha asks Varsha if she's crazy. Varsha says that she has to go, her hairstyle looks so bad and its her engagement. Varsha's mom says no. Shankri Tai says that let her go. Varsha says .. but alone? Varsha says that Akshara is going to go to her. Varsha's mom agrees and they leave.

Bhola drives the girls to the hotel. Varsha and Akshara get out. They say they are going to the parlor. They will meet him there. Akshara says that she is scared. Varsha tells her  not to worry. Akshara says that we don't even know their room number. Varsha says are you crazy? We came to meet Rituraj not the whole family. Varsha and Akshara go into the hotel. Varsha says that she is going to the parlor. You can wait here. And besides if I don't go to the parlor, what will I tell mom? Akshara is scared that she is alone. Varsha leaves.

Akshara waits. The manager comes and asks her if she needs help. Akshara says no thanks. The manager gives her the direction to the restaurant in the hotel. She turns. She sees Rituraj and their family coming. She hides and closes her eyes. She feels a hand on her shoulders. Its Varsha. She's back from the parlor. Akshara tells her what happened. Varsha asks her where they went. Akshara says maybe their outside. Varsha pulls her outside. Varsha teases Akshara looking at a chubby guy on the phone. Akshara sees Rituraj and his family. Akshara tells Varsha. Varsha tells Akshara that she is happy with her choice. Akshara sees Bhola. Akshara says that she forgot to tell Bhola not to tell them they are here as well. Bhola tells the family.

Varsha and Akshara come out towards Rituraj and their family. Akshara is shy. Akshara explains that they are here to get Varsha's hairstyle done at the parlor. Rituraj's parents say good thing. they got to meet Shaurya's dulhann.

Rituraj's dad says that they must go now. Say namaste to your parents for us. They wanted to come to Shaurya's engagement but they could not due to business. They get into the car and Akshara's dupatta gets caught in the door. Rituraj says bye. Akshara turns and feels her dupatta caught and thinks that Rituraj caught it. She turns around and sees that he didn't. Akshara is blushing. She fees the dupatta and rituraj and his family leaves.

Varsh and Akshara come home. VArsha's mom tells Akshara that she is looking very pretty.

Akshara's family comes. They are greeted. Akshara and Varsha come. (Varsha looks gorgeous as does Akshara)

Badi Ma, Choti Ma and Varsha's mom goes towards Varsha and Akshara. Badi Ma says that my bahu looks very pretty. She will look so good with Shaurya. Omi Kaka, Vish and them also come. Varsha takes their blessings.

Badi Ma asks Akshara where Akshara went. Akshara says "mom.." but dad comes and interupts. Akshara goes and sits beside Varsha. Varsha asks whether she told Badi Ma that she approves of Rituraj. Akshara says no, how could she...she didn't ask. Varsha says that she will have to do something. The women gives her gifts. Badi ma asks Varsha what she wants. Today she can ask for anything. Varsha says that she has everything she needs, a wonderful husband and in-laws. Now its Akshara's turn. Daadi tells her first Akshara has to agree. Varsha tells her to ask. Badi Ma and Daadi are very excited understanding what Varsha is trying to say. Akshara nods when asked. badi ma is very happy and goes to tell Vish and the others. Everyone is happy.

PRECAP

Shaurya and Varsha's wedding.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, PLEASE DO NOT COPY TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy ðŸ˜³

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update Payal! Thanx hun! 😃

Today's epi was great! Loved it!
And now I can't wait til Monday... the most-awaited ShaVa marriage! Yay! 🥳

Varsha was very cute today! Loved her! I loved the scene when she tried to persuade her mother to go the the parlour.. and then when she gave her a kiss. That was sweet.
And I'm really glad that Akshi and Varsha's trip to the resort went well. I was getting scared that they would get in trouble!
And yes... both the girls were looking very gorgoeus! Love Varsha's hair! And my Shaurya was cute and handsome too! 😛

-aisha

alina368 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
veryyy nyce nd sweet epi!! :)
irene2008 thumbnail
thank you, i really enjoy this show thus far, hope it stays good!