CW Channel

Smallville...

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys,

I love Smallville. I've watched all the episodes of this show.
Just wanted to know how many Smallville diehards are here in I-F.

Luv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ello Kanak! longg time man! Hows u?

Yhh..im a die hard Smallville fan too..am actually not really up to date..but im loving where season 8 is going with Clark and Lois! hehe!
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love smallville its soo gd-especiali this latest season. i think im in love with oliver as well
kanak1309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leenasmg

Ello Kanak! longg time man! Hows u?

Yhh..im a die hard Smallville fan too..am actually not really up to date..but im loving where season 8 is going with Clark and Lois! hehe!

Hey Leens,
🤗
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now....
how r u??
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  😭😡
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!!

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!!

Edited by kanak1309 - 15 years ago
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
used to be a die hard those days season 1-4 was awesome clana days..still watch it tho for my handsome clark..tom welling is freaking hot 😳
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kanak1309

Hey Leens,
🤗 Kanak!🤗🤗
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now.... Aww..i agree..its been so longg thats is just feels so gr8 to see u!😳
how r u?? Im good..u?
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  😭😡 Smallville is on a break too??😲😲..which epi is it on atm tho?? ive only seen up to epi 10 os season 8..need to catch up!😉😆..but 12th March..i suppose we'll jus have to wait!
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!! Init tho..they're like the best!😃

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!! Ooo yhh..im like a MASSIVE Smallville fan..i only actually started watching Smallville last June..started with season 1 and caught up to season 8 now!😳😆😆

kanak1309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: burberryx

used to be a die hard those days season 1-4 was awesome clana days..still watch it tho for my handsome clark..tom welling is freaking hot 😳

There was Clana in "Bride", "Legion", "Bulletproof", "Power", and "Requiem", this season. You should have watched these.

I used to be a Clana fan too. Just till the 4th season. Then when Lois came, I just couldn't ignore her. She is so crude... so like me.... I like her. She makes me look good!! 😆
kanak1309 thumbnail

After seeing you here, my happiness has reached a new high!
Smallville will have it's 15th episode of the 8th season on 12th March. You just have to watch another 4 episodes 😉
You would LOVE "Legion"
After that it's pretty much a downslide with "Bulletproof" and "Power"
and then when you see Clana says bye bye to each other in "Requiem", you will have tears in your eyes and smile on your face and expect Lois to just turn up from nowhere.
But she wont 😭
she'll come on 12th March!!
cruel cruel CW!!!😡

I started watching Smallville right from the beginning just 3 months ago........ DMG had created a really big gap. Smallville filled it. I'm really glad I'm watching Smallville. It's a GREAT show
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanak1309

There was Clana in "Bride", "Legion", "Bulletproof", "Power", and "Requiem", this season. You should have watched these.

I used to be a Clana fan too. Just till the 4th season. Then when Lois came, I just couldn't ignore her. She is so crude... so like me.... I like her. She makes me look good!! 😆

i watched everything right from season 1-8..lana's goodbye was so sad...i juz couldn't take it
im juz saying the best i loved was s 1- 4..cuz it was clana days,love love love..lolz

haha ic..im not so much into lois..lolz
kanak1309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: burberryx

i watched everything right from season 1-8..lana's goodbye was so sad...i juz couldn't take it
im juz saying the best i loved was s 1- 4..cuz it was clana days,love love love..lolz

haha ic..im not so much into lois..lolz

yeah Clana days were awesome.

I've been thinking of making a Clana videomix which had those early days. 😳